Character Discussion The Character No Pirate Can Put Down Except For Luffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ACoA Snakeman is not enough for an Admiral. Kizaru has shown that. He needs ACoA and ACoC if he wants to deal damage, as Star Gun has shown (it paralyzed Kizaru for a sec when none of his other stuff was close to that).
I don't think Haki is the issue here.
I am talking about speed and reactions...
Do you really think Akainu can keep up seeing how his near-equal gets blitzed and smacked around by an old fart slower than Snakeman?

You dropped a couple of adjectives

- geriatric
- medicated
- half dead
- injured
- hakiless

WB was not suicidal. He knew he was about to croak no matter what.
A fucked up guy like that way past his prime managed to beat down your fav in a few hits without even having access to CoC.

Viewed in context of the events non of his MF feats are particularily exciting or great.
This applies to all jobmirals who could barely scratch YC1 characters before WB got a heartattack.
Its time you bunch make a complete re-read of MF. Its long overdue.

Lolda has consistently shown that oldies are still capable of hitting like trucks

He was off the medication cause he was doing a suicidal rescue mission you clown

That ain't the point for you that you think it is...

Ever heard of cornered rats or death throes?

People who are almost dead have nothing to lose. So they go ham. Like wb did

So? He was doing a suicidal charge. He didn't give two shits about injuries...

How did he hit a logia then you dumbass?

A fucked up guy like that way past his prime managed to beat down your fav in a few hits without even having access to CoC.

Viewed in context of the events non of his MF feats are particularily exciting or great.
This applies to all jobmirals who could barely scratch YC1 characters before WB got a heartattack.
Yeah none of the admirals even suffered ANY major or minor noteworthy injuries lmao

Akainu literally walked off a gura attack that split marine ford and was negging commanders within minutes lol

Like, none of the admirals actually fucking tried. Neither did Sengoku.

If the admirals really fucking wanted to, and if they weren't held back by PIS because lolda wanted condom and the good guys to shine, the 3 admirals working together would have leveled marine ford and the wb pirates along with it.

Akainu literally had oda against him and he still managed to kill wb and Ace and give condom a scar he will bear for the rest of his condomy days.

Keep crying :akasalt:

You dropped a couple of adjectives

- geriatric
- medicated
- half dead
- injured
- hakiless

WB was not suicidal. He knew he was about to croak no matter what.

Cry all you want, to Oda it is simply a full power enraged Whitebeard who just lost his most beloved son after all the souls he sacrificed, the biggest failure of his life. Whitebeard enacting his vengeance against Akainu was probably at his strongest in his lifetime, the send off of a decade long pirate career 😂

who are almost dead have nothing to lose
WB could not even anticipate or fend of Squardo. All of his haki feats were mediocre or below.
consistently shown that oldies are still capable of hitting like trucks
This was WBs only redeeming factor. Not his haki though. His fruit. Which was still able to hit very very hard.
WB attacks were still top tier, I agree. Which is the reason why they nearly did Akainu and BB in.
He didn't give two shits about injuries
His heart fucking stopped from all of it. He did not shrug off his injuries. He ultimately succumbed to it.
Are you also suggesting that GK left Doffy unscathed and at 100%?
You are talking about a guy who was already in no position to fight before the battle even starten and it only went downhill from there.
I want to laugh. Please give us a number at what percentage you think WB was when he was facing Akainu.
How did he hit a logia then
Read further. He had no access to COC. He obviously was able to use CoA since its a baseline requirement to even hit Akainu.
Whats a sign of top tiers? CoA or CoC coating?
WB did not have access to the de facto strongest ability and still dealt heavy damage to Akainu. Kaido could have shrugged a CoC less attack off.
none of the admirals even suffered ANY major or minor noteworthy injuries
None of the YC of WB did aswell until a certain point.
1 slip up was enough to turn the battle against them. Same as 1 slight mistake made Kaido k.o. Luffy in 1 hit.
By the way you guys hype the Admirats they should have one shot all commanders without any resistance. This is where the coping starts.
Like, none of the admirals actually fucking tried
And there it is. I thought we were way past that.
If the admirals really fucking wanted to
Jesus...
"If WB really wanted to he could have solod MF easily and Shanks would be WSS"
Same energy.
Its ridiculous to suggest that any of the high ranking Marines present, with the exception of Garp, would job in a battle that will very much decide the fate of the entire world.
Akainu literally had oda against him
Does that shit make sense to you? The figment of Odas imagination had Oda against him? lolwat?!?
Oda wrote Akainu exactly how he wanted and that decides what that character is.
Not your imagination or wishful thinking.
and he still managed to kill wb
Its really time for a re-read, bro. Cause that did not happen.
to Oda it is simply a full power enraged Whitebeard
Oda: "This is WB. He is on life support. See this? I went way out of my way to show you the state he is in with tubes and shit coming out of every orifice of his body. He can barely stand. To emphasis what I mean I gave him a line where he says that the enemies will feel pity if they see him how he really is now.
For anyone who did not get the message yet I will also have him indicate in a monologue that he is no longer the monster he once was and that he could not remain the strongest forever. Oh yeah, he is also going to start the fight with a gaping hole in his chest, lol"

Shanksfans and Admiralfans are virtually the same when it comes to their delusions.