Questions & Mysteries ''You misunderstand what pirates are.''

For Pirates

• all that matters friendship -Luffy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, those statements are not exclusive.
And those lines make Aokiji joining BB even more confusing
Even if we look at Doflamingo that we see some people wank about that how quality villain Doflamingo is, we still see that even Doflamingo treats his crew as his family.

The only true opposite of Luffy is clearly Teach.

Even if we look at Doflamingo that we see some people wank about that how quality villain Doflamingo is, we still see that even Doflamingo treats his crew as his family.

The only true opposite of Luffy is clearly Teach.
The main strawhat crew joined to pursue their dream. Also how is friendship not a mutual interest? Does friendship come out of the blue?

The main strawhat crew joined to pursue their dream. Also how is friendship not a mutual interest? Does friendship come out of the blue?
They can give up for their dreams due to friendship, Zolo was ready to give up on his dream for saving Luffy. Luffy can give up on his dream for saving his friends etc

Why not post a video instead
It can be removed later due to copyrights.

That's why Blackbeard will fail.

Both are not exclusive. The strawhats all have their own interest, but they are all bounded by their relationships with ones anothers and their faith in Luffy.. I don't think the BB pirates have that.
Doesn't mean mutual respect isn't there, Lafitte for example was ready to kill Pizarro for jokingly saying he would take Teach's spot.

That's why Blackbeard will fail.

Both are not exclusive. The strawhats all have their own interest, but they are all bounded by their relationships with ones anothers and their faith in Luffy.. I don't think the BB pirates have that.
Nope, thats Luffy's weakness.

Luffy can simply gave up on his dream if his friends are in danger.

Teach values his dreams over everyone, thats why he should win via Genghis Khan style.

Their crew works on what is called "enlightened self-interest", which is basically "If helping you helps me, then I'll do it".

Which is at least a better method of ruling by fear like Kaido and Big Mom did.