Fuji came out of nowhere and became an admiral

Same woth ryo
Yeah that was quite ridiculous and quite contradicts the 'haki grows in battle' issue.
Who did those two fight to get their bloomings when no one knew them. I doubt there are dozens of adv CoA users running around in the blues. Fujitora might have seen some war but still hard to imagine that they grew so much without fighting anyone popular. Ryo is still a WG spy in my head canon, so for him it might make sense. He could've been trained (and considering his retard ideology) indoctrinated at MJ.

Yeah that was quite ridiculous and quite contradicts the 'haki grows in battle' issue.
Who did those two fight to get their bloomings when no one knew them. I doubt there are dozens of adv CoA users running around in the blues. Fujitora might have seen some war but still hard to imagine that they grew so much without fighting anyone popular. Ryo is still a WG spy in my head canon, so for him it might make sense. He could've been trained (and considering his retard ideology) indoctrinated at MJ.
Nah he not a spy, he wouldnt hype up Sakazuki while talking to himself. Theory debunked.

- We switch to a flashback of Shanks during God Valley
- Garling had two twins back then, both were kidnapped by pirates
- Roger raised Shanks, while the other one was presumably taken by Xebec, however he's said to be dead, Shanks twin brother went missing
- Figarland Sigwulf is the name of his brother, he's in Elbaf currently, he saved Kidd.
- Garling devil fruit reveal, Inu Inu no Mi, Mythical type model: Fenrir
- Weevil devil fruit reveal, Earth Logia
- Dragon devil fruit reveal, Hito Hito mythical type model Fujin
- Burn scar man devil fruit reveal, Air Logia, he's revealed to be Sigwulf, he's looking to obtain a second devil fruit and offers Kidd a chance to get revenge on Shanks

Aren't we supposed to be getting those shitty low rez vivre card leaks around this time?

I remember we got sanji and zoro vivre card previews like 2 months before the release.

What haki? DF merchants don't need haki.