Yeah, fair points, Pew did say earlier that Kizaru was in the chapter but didn't do much, but there's no reason to think he wasn't lying/baiting lul.
he trash talking pretty often ngl, like dragon flying to egghead. but I think even if its not about Kizaru then it could be something outside of egghead too. but I think in Egghead itself Kizaru makes the most sense with the hints we got atm obviously that can change
Post automatically merged:

goated game imo the best spyro, the music is also the best

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wait, that sounds like a Loda thing to do... fuck.

York already alluded to Vegaspunk knowing about the Mother Flame being stolen, and possible betrayal.
Loda made sure that Goofy/Lanji didn't care about the promise of saving Vegapunk.
Kizaru gave Goofy the food.

I like it. (Not the writing decision if it happens, the prediction kek.)
It's sounds like Oda because it is oda - my friend in Japan told me about the rumour on the spoiler.

Kiz and VP planned it and Saturn figured out and kiz used new attack as a reference to bullet train.

he trash talking pretty often ngl, like dragon flying to egghead. but I think even if its not about Kizaru then it could be something outside of egghead too. but I think in Egghead itself Kizaru makes the most sense with the hints we got atm obviously that can change
Post automatically merged:

goated game imo the best spyro, the music is also the best
100% bro i've loved fireworks factory theme since i was a kid