Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that One Piss fanboy mindset where they have to defend their goda every waking second, regardless of whether or not the writing makes any sense in actuality. This chapter all but cements Egghead the second worst arc in One Piss, only slightly trailing behind Wano. I fear what Elbaf has in store for the readers.
Why don't you actually read what I say before you get so uppity. "This is a matter of reading comprehension"
:myman:
Of course "reading" is a big ask on this forum...

Because they will not gain anything from it.
Anything happened to York and World government will erase them and everything in egghead
But now
Researchers are safe
One vegapunk is alive
Stella message has been heard by world
How the hell would the WG know the Vegapunks killed York? They didn't even know she was behind the betrayal of the Vegapunks prior to the Marines landing on Egghead.

It's both funny and frustrating how Oda can make the story so long and stalling for the majority of an arc, and then rushes it at the end of this arc as shown both in Wano and here. There's no middle ground.
bro really stalled a dozen of chapters with Vegapunk speech that ended up revealing almost jackshit but rush the actual ending, i'm dead

You're not going to tell me that the combined efforts of 6 Vegapunks couldn't have literally reprogrammed York to do anything they wanted. Gather intel, mislead the Gorosei, whatever.

This is so annoying to read - I had just shy of zero hope for Oda to close Egghead off in a decent way, but you can just always trust nowadays that Oda will write pretty much the worst thing you can think of.

How the hell would the WG know the Vegapunks killed York? They didn't even know she was behind the betrayal of the Vegapunks prior to the Marines landing on Egghead.
You know that, Vegapunk didn't. He can't make that kind of gamble in his situation. One easy way would be that she has to call regularly or they'll know something's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.