Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
? Kaido is a character who doesnt go all out from the start. He literally says this in 1037 where he seriously start to fight luffy.

Yamato is an adv coc user

Kaido blitzed G5 which blitzed Kizaru at the end. Snakeman is irrelevant.
G5 was literally goofing around against Kaido and took virtually no damage aside from the dragon wind slashes, and that’s only because Luffy was holding Kaido with his hand unable to move
Yamato, base Luffy and Snakeman are better measures for pure fighting ability

And you are insolent enough to say Kaido holds back his powers when we had Kizaru crying his way through the arc about killing his friend
Even before Luffy sneaked him the second time after he killed Vegapunk, you see him panting and having a panic attack over killing his friend, yet you ignore that because of agenda lol
Kaido holding back was never something heavily implied anyway, compared to Kizaru and his emotional crisis this arc

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What happened to Saturn will definitely lose either to Luffy or kiz :milaugh:

Pringles my man... it's time to officially collect L

BB is not coming to Elbaf, he is going to Wano and Fishman Island (because Caribou will reveal where are the ancient weapons)
Shanks departed from Elbaf after kill kid if I'm not wrong
Yeah Shanks might go after BB who is going after ancient weapons soon. + trading Garp to CG or negotiating with the WG

Or use Devon's Saturn transformation to recruit the Seraphin

They have plenty of things to do none of them related to Elbaf

Curious what antagonist will be on Elbaf

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Ok why do Vegapunk say he want the crew to have one piece

No shit clown this is why one piece started becusse luffy want it

Oda is a Fkin retard

I'm very disappointed if that's it for Kizaru because there simply wasn't any conclusion to his arc but he did accomplish his job even though he hated it and for that he already achieved much more than many villains
His arc conclusion will be concluded when he saves sentomaru from be executed. It will take time for that
Lucci arc conclusion also will take time (I thought it would be in egg head)

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Chopper is mentally strong enough to control himself in monster point (equivalent of a controlled Zoan awakening), Usopp has haki, and Nami is implied to have haki by Jinbei.

If they're getting knocked out at this stage in the story, may as well just write them off as characters.
If possessing haki is your prerequisite for withstanding that blast, then the VAs getting knocked out is once again bad/inconsistent writing.
:wellwell:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ok why do Vegapunk say he want the crew to have one piece

No shit clown this is why one piece started becusse luffy want it

Oda is a Fkin retard
What sanji fans expected -

VP to talk about Germa and Sora with sanji

What sanji fans got

VP tells sanji he wants SHs to find one piece

:milaugh::milaugh:

I'm very disappointed if that's it for Kizaru because there simply wasn't any conclusion to his arc but he did accomplish his job even though he hated it and for that he already achieved much more than many villains
As a fighter, Kizaru was pretty good, and no matter how some want to cope about it, he was nerfed, and the fight between him and Luffy was a tie.

I just wish we got a full Luffy vs Kizaru fight and not a short fight.

My disappointment for Kizaru other than not getting a full fight between him and Luffy, is that he did nothing for the rest of the arc after Vegapunk's death.

And it seems like we aren't going to get any conclusion for his character either, I was really hoping to get more focus on Kizaru's character but I guess we aren't going to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.