One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying that he's implied to have something else. Sure he's swordsman, but there's another technique of Shanks Oda has yet to show us
Or it could be what methods does he fight with his sword with but you wouldn’t like to think that route would you
Post automatically merged:

Literally all I am saying
All swordsmanship focuses on haki lmfaoooooo
Post automatically merged:

Shanks focuses more on Haki rather than swordsmanship
All swordsman focus on haki stop the bs

vista uses a sword but how exactly does he fight, why is he called flowerblade ?
its very ambiguous
fuji uses a sword but he doesnt just swing casually
swordsmen can fight very differently.
unless you are suggesting shanks has a df, or is kicking his opponents, I dont see any other way he does fight aside from his sword.
i wonder how mihawk fights does he uses yoru with his left hand or his leg?

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Apparently it's a school based spin-off? Sounds kinda fun lol

Because power scaling is NOT everything, and it's not what makes me favor a character over another. My liking for Sanji is because he's a chef, and I love cooking as well, and I like him during his swag moments, and also, we both share some similarities about certain stuff in our lives
I feel I can relate to him the MOST out of all characters in One Piece.
So, power scaling is not the factor of liking a character or not for me. However, just because power scaling is not everything, it doesn't mean I should stand by and accept something ridiculous said about Mihawk or Zoro by ignoring Manga facts.

Also, please don't bring Toei into the discussion lol
I am so angry at them lately!
Did you see how they made Batman ridicule Luffy? WTF
That shit was annoying as hell
At least we got some memes out of Batman :steef:

vista uses a sword but how exactly does he fight, why is he called flowerblade ?
its very ambiguous
fuji uses a sword but he doesnt just swing casually
swordsmen can fight very differently.
unless you are suggesting shanks has a df, or is kicking his opponents, I dont see any other way he does fight aside from his sword.
I guess blocking Akainu magma fist with a sword is not enough proof or his clash with WB with his sword...

Maybe he could have Haki blast both Akainu and WB without issue..

Status
Not open for further replies.