Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope it would look exactly like what we saw from roger and whitebeard who did no touch... look lol i showed you and ill show you one more time.
  1. here is the panel of what oda does if two swordsmen clashed and separated.
  2. It is clear that zoro and king did not do this.
    Zoro and king blades were absolutely touching in this moment.
  3. king was about to take zoro swords away like he did before.
  4. Zoro then choses to push king away with his haki/no touch when he said you will not take these blades away.
  5. Finally this no touch effect from zoro is shown the exact way as roger/wb who also did no touch.
  6. Also one thing that i never noticed until now. Thanks or i probably never would have. Zoro and king arm positions never change this just supports what i am telling there is no momentum pushing them back from there arms its just a separation further proving that this is zoro using a hakibarrier/no touch
If you can not and will not accept that zoro can make a haki barrier/no touch at this pont then idk what else to say but stay in denial i guess.
Why you're lying..

Zoro was in precarious position, he held on his sword with sheer force and will power it created Haki sparks.. If there was no touching it would have been 1 of these 2 instances..

What do you mean!.. Zoro got freaking flung and rolls in the air, mutiple backflips..

Nope it would look exactly like what we saw from roger and whitebeard who did no touch... look lol i showed you and ill show you one more time.
  1. here is the panel of what oda does if two swordsmen clashed and separated.
  2. It is clear that zoro and king did not do this.
    Zoro and king blades were absolutely touching in this moment.
  3. king was about to take zoro swords away like he did before.
  4. Zoro then choses to push king away with his haki/no touch when he said you will not take these blades away.
  5. Finally this no touch effect from zoro is shown the exact way as roger/wb who also did no touch.
  6. Also one thing that i never noticed until now. Thanks or i probably never would have. Zoro and king arm positions never change this just supports what i am telling there is no momentum pushing them back from there arms its just a separation further proving that this is zoro using a hakibarrier/no touch
If you can not and will not accept that zoro can make a haki barrier/no touch at this pont then idk what else to say but stay in denial i guess.
exactly...

Shanksu is the 2nd greatest swordsman alive, that's why he's mentioned in the Mihawk bounty panels.
Same logic you shit for brains think that Shanksu is the best haki user now.
It must suck being as dumb as you but someone has to.
Shanks is not a swordsman and is a hakiman like Roger, just like King isn't a swordsman according to Zoro. Mihawk is the 3rd greatest swordsman alive after Nusjuro and Vista.

Shanks is the bests haki user/hakiman alive. Yes.

The only dumb ones here are Zoro/Mihawk fans pretty much being cattle going into the slaughter house trying to push the idea that a fodder like Mihawk is anywhere near Shanks let alone above. Especially after the recent bombshells on either sides :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.