One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the gap between Shanks and Mihawk is not insignificant (probably somewhere between the difference between a Yonko and a YC) and will be like the gap between Roger and Rayleigh, and what the gap might be between Luffy and Zoro EoS. I think that the Shanks is stronger by a distinct, definitive margin.
So you’re using headcanon to say the strongest swordsman is weaker then another swordsman typical bullshit

I

Inspector_Mu

same reason people doubt wb title
roger wasnt stronger than he was and didnt surpass wb in strength in fact buggy put them on par
he just didnt want to be pk
Roger = WB ~ Kaido on strength
We know WB and roger were equal and we know kaido is 1 vs 1 king.

But in accomplishments
PK Roger>WsM WB > WSC kaido
That's why their bounties have gaps.

Shanks was just playing around. You know he could destroy much more if he wanted to.
Headcanon again
Post automatically merged:

can't belivie this shit

we are on the most hyped chapter ever

and every one talk about Shanks and Mihawk who are not even part of this chapter

this Mihawk fanboy who are insecure about Mihawk dick size see a Shanks hype jump and destroy the fun and waste our time we measuring Mihawk dick size
Stfu and go read a book shanks is weaker then Mihawk

So I'm back finally, finally chapter that put thing on it's places, and finally we get oficially confirmation about fact that Mihawk never fight against strongest!
But now I want to talk about Rox, maybe you will call me crazy but he reminded me Dragon, just compare em:

Now speaking about their connection, I was always curious why Dragon didn't listen Garp, why he decided to organize Revo army? Why Luffy always loved pirates? Maybe that's finally will be explaned, if Dragon is actually Rock son, who was adopted by Garp. You could take my thought as fanfiction for now.
Biggest Plot twist:
Rocks while he's about to die, he asked Garp to protect his son, just like how Roger did.
Resulting in Garp adopting Dragon.

Dragon is the son of Rocks, and Luffy is his grandchild LOL.

can't belivie this shit

we are on the most hyped chapter ever

and every one talk about Shanks and Mihawk who are not even part of this chapter

this Mihawk fanboy who are insecure about Mihawk dick size see a Shanks hype jump and destroy the fun and waste our time we measuring Mihawk dick size
shanks stans are insecure and can t accept that mihawk>=shanks get out with this snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.