One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about he never fought the strongest . It doesn’t matter because oda who draws and had the whole story in his head says that Mihawk is the strongest no one cares about the opinion of you fanboys
Mihawk never have a fight against:
Kaido- case never put mark on him.
Whitebeard- case in MF he said that he want to find out the difference in theirs powers, which lead to conclusion that he never challenged Whitebeard before that;
Shanks- case he fight only against two handed Shanks who became Younko and called as one of the strongest pirates only 6 years ago.
Which mean, that Mihawk never have fight against Stongest, while he fight only with scrubs like Don D Krigg

I think the gap between Shanks and Mihawk is not insignificant (probably somewhere between the difference between a Yonko and a YC) and will be like the gap between Roger and Rayleigh, and what the gap might be between Luffy and Zoro EoS. I think that the Shanks is stronger by a distinct, definitive margin.

I don’t think Shanks is the strongest character in the series, but he’s definitely top five to me. I’m struggling though to not put Dragon as the strongest.
You do you
:kayneshrug:
I disagree
if kaido is oneshotting someone at top yc level and is a yonko when he gets serious . again arguing this is moot. I wouldnt know about the gap between roger and rayleigh either but rayleigh wasnt a commander but a first mate/vice captain. crews are structured differently. marco -wb , katakuri-mama, should not be used as a comparison for ray and roger.I dont want to delve into too much headcanon. wouldnt be considered a legend by oda if the gap was that large imo. shouldnt even be mentioned in the same statement.
I dont assume luffy zoro when I see mihawk shanks
you do
different premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.