One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the dominant theme of the story which shows that everyone Luffy compares to, be it enemy or friend, has been stronger than anyone Zoro compares to, and by an increasing margin as time has gone by.
people always inject luffy and zoro into shanks and mihawk's rivalry and its off. I doubt mihawk remained where he was and shanks grew exponentially in the time he lost his arm and now
here's oda's take on it
True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?

certainly shanks and mihawk dont follow the same path where luffy's comparison far surpass zoro's .
We have to wait and see.

I

Inspector_Mu

Let us just forget that Oden has knowledge on Poneiglyph. Roger might recruited him mainly because of that:goyea:
Manga says "his strength "
You say "his skills" lol

WB interested in oden for Poneglyphs? Even when he never wanted to be PK ? Lol

Only kaido wanted Oden for his infos on raftel.

Moriah didnt rival kaido
Rookie moriah was crushed.

Anyway the info about WB BM Kaido being commanders was false... vegapunk only clarified it.

I know kaido 20 years ago, he wasnt strong as now but still
Oden is hyped way more than Marco.

Oden is YC1+ not low top tier.
He is slightly better than current Marco
AP Lethality Haki : Oden >Katakuri>Marco (his best kick did same damage as Apoo , zero damage to someone who isn't a durable kinh while made kaido eyes go white lol)
We can say Kata g3 and gattlings can pummel kaido too and it will damage admirals since lufu g3 is below Kata g3 by far.

Defense : Marco~>Kata with FS cant be touched easily while marco need regen and he has limit.
Also Kata is logia like.. even if he doesn't use FS.

Leader : Marco cant lead high tiers... crew disbanded
Kata is shown to lead and will be relevant in the future as future BMp pirates.
Oden was leading wank army, it is only after his death that the retainers were scattered.

Seriously I wonder where Marco hype is from lll
Marcos whitebeards zoro, katakuri, sabo, etc

That speaks alot for his power and abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.