One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh: I like how @Bogard wanna say Marco is above Oden
Yet cant show where Yoing marco is hyped.
You ask him where is Marco top tier stats and why does his best feat is similar to Apoo and Lufdy pre ts feats.

He is using current Marco hype which is still below Oden to say Marco>Oden

You think if Oden stayed and was alive , marco will be right hand? When we know Ace even though younger was gonna be captain lol. Now imagine Oden stayed.

Marco was firstmate but has nothing to do with him being stronger than someone whose strength is hyped even now.

Current Burgess>Shiryu
Oden>current marco>=Oden with Roger->commander Oden~>young marco
Nudle have you joined the sword bois:myman:?

I

Inspector_Mu

:D where was it stated that they can beat him? and we know already the bounties of those who are brutal and dangrous for the WG are always higher . Shanks is respected even by the marine and the Gorosei . Sengoku stopped the war for him and the Gorosei doesn't consider him as dangerous . so why would care about giving him a higher bounty then the others who are known for being brutal , to be dictators and more then that they have a piece of the way to raftel.
WB isnt brutal yet has higher bounty than kaido and BM .
Stoo this false narrative

Kaido is number 1. WSC
BM is secondly only below Kaido.

Oda even gave them bounties based on their accomplishments and strength
From strongest PK to weakest top pirate Teach.

:D where was it stated that they can beat him? and we know already the bounties of those who are brutal and dangrous for the WG are always higher . Shanks is respected even by the marine and the Gorosei . Sengoku stopped the war for him and the Gorosei doesn't consider him as dangerous . so why would care about giving him a higher bounty then the others who are known for being brutal , to be dictators and more then that they have a piece of the way to raftel.
hes respected because he sells information a snitch among pirates dude might be an fking celesial dragon

pretend what is wrong?
I explained my reasoning you explained yours as an argument as to why shanks > mihawk which is still arguable
what are you on about?
mihawk and shanks dueled
his vc hints at him wanting a contest with a guy stronger than shanks
whether you equate shanks to what luffy's end all is really ypur intepretation of where luffy is at the end of op , I personally see luffy taking down someone stronger than shanks this arc. it is what it is.
I was talking about the dominant theme of the story which shows that everyone Luffy compares to, be it enemy or friend, has been stronger than anyone Zoro compares to, and by an increasing margin as time has gone by.

WB isnt brutal yet has higher bounty than kaido and BM .
Stoo this false narrative

Kaido is number 1. WSC
BM is secondly only below Kaido.

Oda even gave them bounties based on their accomplishments and strength
From strongest PK to weakest top pirate Teach.
his bounty is from ancient time for being Roger rival

So you saying that all of those swordsman are somehow above him yet Oda tells us he's the strongest. Come on now.

At this time we don't know if he's ever fought big mom or even Oden. Just like prior to this chapter we didn't know that white bread was part of the rocks crew. It amazes me how even though we know very little about mihawk people quick to make a statement like he earned his title by beating fodders. Really?

Zoro it's going for Mihawk's title and has been chasing him from the very beginning of the series. If he wants to get there he's got the create a Black blade of his own and surpassed Oden. Someone zelos never heard of prior to Wano. Yet, somehow in your mind you believe that Mihawk is not even at his level.
Mihawk have best swordsmanship

it's like having best Haki or best DF

sure ... being best in a term of power is great

but other terms on power are just as important

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Don't get so sentimental with me hahaha, Sanji is still above Zoro by 10 million berries LOOOOL
Thats fine. Im not against differing views but a lot of pettiness on this thread as youve seen yourself. Its fine to have favourites but its good to see people can still be objective.Heck someone needs to tell toei theyve Been making luffy say the wrong thing every episode when they make him say im going to be king of the pirates according to some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.