Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am surprised you are talking about Rings of Power, from what I have heard and read about the series it's really controversial and many Tolkien fans aren't fond of it.
I think many Peter Jackson Tolkien fans don't like it. There's also the fact a good portion of the fanbase were turned off by black dwarves, hobbits & elves.

I think it's alright. About as accurate as Peter Jacksons, it just gets different things wrong. It really taps more into Tolkien's religious side to his work. There's a brief but really interesting scene where an original character and Galadriel discuss the origins of orcs and Galadriel is a staunch enemy of them having a purpose, yet the original character says Eru gave them life all the same.

It's not as cinematic as the movies or other TV shows but I appreciated it. Way slower than S1 of HotD.

rate my top 5 anime of all time

MY TOP 5 ANIME OF ALL TIMES
1 : HUNTER X HUNTER
2: FULL METAL ALCHIMIST
3: PRINCE OF TENNIS
4: NARUTO
5: BLEACH UP UNTIL AIZEN DEFEAT
1 Good/10 but will never get finished or anticlimatic end abruptly
2 Goat/10
3 Never heard of it
4 Mid/10
5 Mid/10
Post automatically merged:

@TheAncientCenturion start a pool

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in egg head
Great idea

Orochimaru might be one of the most iconic villains ever created in manga history, only matched by Dragon Ball main villains, and he was surely one of the most terrifying I have ever seen, before character assassination.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Orochimaru might be one of the most iconic villains ever created in manga history, only matched by Dragon Ball main villains, and he was surely one of the most terrifying I have ever seen, before character assassination.
The fact Orochimaru is ostensibly kept around "in case we need to take care of dark missions" is such a weird excuse. I thought Naruto/Sasuke would move the world past that.

The fact he's a doting father is so fucking awful.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Aule is my favorite because he's the closest to Melkor according to Tolkien, in terms of mentality. He was audacious enough to create something on his own but humble enough to destroy the original dwarf statues at Eru's behest.

I also think it's telling that two of Aule's people fell to corruption and their own ambitions / greed (In Saruman's case). Like... What was he doing wrong that made it so easy for his top Ainur to falter? Or rather, what is it about Craftsmanship that causes people to drift away from Eru?

All very interesting.
Aule is a very interesting character.

Him being the creator of the dwarves is something I liked, and I also liked that the two most prominent "evil" maiar were under him. I suspect that many of the Balrog were under his service if they weren't under Melkor's before they turned.

I like the reclusive Ulmo.

and Nienna just because of her pure compassion, and influence on Gandalf is felt in the lotr trilogy. I always felt that one of the reasons Gandalf grew to appreciate the hobbits so much was because of what he learned from Nienna.

I found that most of the lady Valar were underutilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.