Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stussy has to go somewhere too.
How will she and Edison escape from the island?
The Marines might be sleeping, but Saturn is still awake and has big CoO detection.
Oda might asspull once again.

Franky is going to be besties with Lilith from now on
Ngl I'm looking forward to the new dark trio of Strawhats.

Only Robin , Franky , and Lilith are capable of actually pulling off the dark side and threaten the opponent or bring out their evil side.

I'm calling it now , these three will be the reason why the Strawhats Yonkou crew will be actually feared for lmao.

Rest luffy , zoro , sanji are power monsters , they will only dominate others in powers.

I didn’t want to comment because how we’re still trap in Vegapunk Izanami, but we have joyboy confirmed stronger than shanks. :shocking:
So far Mihawk and Joyboy on a different tier.

I'm just excited that there's a little prospect of seeing Cross Guild doing something in the next chapters for the intermidiate arc :pepehawk:
Inb4 Oda goes straight to Elbalf so he can sooner start the Nika wank :sanjino:
Didnt we just see them tho? Like last chapter or something sitting in empty bluff
If we gonna see someone doing next chapter I'm gonna assume its gonna people we don't know where they are currently, like shanks and BB

I didn’t want to comment because how we’re still trap in Vegapunk Izanami, but we have joyboy confirmed stronger than shanks. :shocking:
So far Mihawk and Joyboy on a different tier.
Vista, Mihawk and Joyboy are the current hokages.
Post automatically merged:

We also learned Gold Roger is ACSHUALLY Gol D Roger :shocked::crazwhat:

Even the famous criminals in ID of which we know all their names and backstories were shocked!
Roger a D? Oh hell nah

...whether or not she stays is another topic but I need to see if Lilith helps Franky with the Sunny.

I feel like fans willed a lot of stuff into existence, like Yonkou Buggy.

I am fully on board that Lilith helps Franky turns the Sunny into some Megazord to fight Wolf.

We also learned Gold Roger is ACSHUALLY Gol D Roger :shocked::crazwhat:

Even the famous criminals in ID of which we know all their names and backstories were shocked!
This hands down is the funniest shit in the speech.
It's gol D roger not gold roger.
:suresure::suresure:

Imo roger pirates must be laughing everytime roger name comes up , like one of their homie name taken wrong way.

The main issue with Egghead is that last part of the arc felt very anticlimatic, especially since Oda specifically hyped "the big incident"
Now we know it's Vegapunk speech, but while it might be a shock to the One Piece citizens it barely revealed anything new for the readers so big meh
The "big incident" is Sanji becoming the 6th yonkou of the sea in the next chapter.

Yeah I mean the major stuffs. So far the most they have done is killing T-Bone :josad:
Mihawk will personally slay Red King this time :finally:
Nah but Croc wants pluton so I assume if they move out themself its gonna be something related to that.

I don't buy the "they gonna attack ID" idea, that's just fan wanking because they like the idea, it doesn't contribute to crocos goal at all

The main issue with Egghead is that last part of the arc felt very anticlimatic, especially since Oda specifically hyped "the big incident"
Now we know it's Vegapunk speech, but while it might be a shock to the One Piece citizens it barely revealed anything new for the readers so big meh
Have to give this some time. Who knows what Morgans will write in the newspapers to turn this into a giant incident.

As things usually go, the world moves when an arc is over. Next chapters might be showing the world and other characters shuffle around.

Status
Not open for further replies.