Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
Investigations on me will fail, if anyone tries and pushes me for not receiving an answer I will point to this post and yell 'I told you so'

What happened until now? I could only read page 1 and I think Boa's post is NAI.
tac and saber for council atm. saber got poison and then healed. exones claimed healer for bleed.

Oh I know anything goes into these games, I am just generally speaking lol. Being worried about a person being shot this early in the game by a kill is just unecessary concern especially if the concern is that you think it will come from townie then that townie need to revaluate their mental state.

Has nothing to do with saber situation.
yeah early d1 kills are bad, we got 1 kill attempt already, i think that Saber was genuine w his claim lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
can a good town samaritan pls do us all a solid one and have all the mechs and claims on his/her sig or smth

we wont win this game by power scum hunting, we will win it by making sure what we scum hunt actually gets to all of town, and then win the battle of attrition that way, that's the hard part

Im just happy it was in my favor this time. Last time I was named in an angle shoot it was a bs low move.
For what it's worth, I did think it looked good in your favor lol. I just don't do angleshooting for people can fake it and try not to take it into account if possible.

But I guess in a 50 players game, we need to play dirty abit too lol.

yeah early d1 kills are bad, we got 1 kill attempt already, i think that Saber was genuine w his claim lol

I would say Saber, Xeno, and you are townie lean.

I am very much enjoying your engagement. If memory serves me right, you were my sando in the previous weebs game correct?

Let's rekt these scum bastards again.

Good morning!
Investigations on me will fail, if anyone tries and pushes me for not receiving an answer I will point to this post and yell 'I told you so'

What happened until now? I could only read page 1 and I think Boa's post is NAI.
Why would investigation fail on a fellow innocent townie huh?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
yeah, no idea someone with invest role need to check ability from wu that showed up around time he got poisoned.
That's the issue tho, using poison this early without having any info on possible abilities that can check it is mega rookie or fake

Same as using poison really early with only 1 write up so far which further narrows down who could be the poisoner

Same as using poison early so you can bet healed early, poisons are best used late near the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.