Status
Not open for further replies.
She claimed to read ONLY the first page, I dont support your explanation
Its weird enough that she is TR ing you for a council vote, so what is your read on me then Ekko, i can see a potential link between you and Michele
Seems a bit on the nose but the play dynamic here is definitely weird, not sure why they're reading each other so strongly as town right when they both just entered the thread

Why are you failing to understand my thinking process here when I stated my thinking process when I placed my vote?
Because it's a strech, you take the fact I said in my first post I only read page 1 and suspect me for talking about a post quoted in that page.
I can't read pages 2-26 but I read page 27 (if that's page 27)
It's logical and you should see it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Seems a bit on the nose but the play dynamic here is definitely weird, not sure why they're reading each other so strongly as town right when they both just entered the thread
im not reading her strongly as town

just think shes town from matching energy. vibe reads r fair place to start without any context from thread. the read wont be easy for the rest to understand because it only applies to us who joined thread at same time and we happened to think the same thing

I agree. Michelle is claiming miller also, she is clearly informed tho, i can see that she doesnt like pressure on Boa

Basically your entrance felt a bit canned

Also (after my vote), can't help but feel these reads seemed fake

Specifically the Ekko one which seemed very placative. I think you're a lot more skeptical usually
Did we ever play a mash together?

If not, go to MU and check my mash games if you are town. Come after without what I am usually doing because that's not applied to any mash.

Because it's a strech, you take the fact I said in my first post I only read page 1 and suspect me for talking about a post quoted in that page.
I can't read pages 2-26 but I read page 27 (if that's page 27)
It's logical and you should see it.
I don't think it's a stretch at all Michelle, and you trying to defend this won't look good on you. I want you to go through my post and address every point and tell me how that looks good on townie Michelle pov.

Go ahead, I am a reasonable person, if I see you are truly townie and you can convince me otherwise, I am more than willing to hop my vote somewhere else. I also want you to address baki posts.

I agree. Michelle is claiming miller also, she is clearly informed tho, i can see that she doesnt like pressure on Boa
Yeah I do agree the timing of her comment coincided a bit too much with the pressure being on him. I also think your point about her not being caught up to the council announcement is mundane but a pretty fair point.

Thing is she's kinda being aggressive which usually is a town sign for her I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.