Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if u want to do this dance but im pretty sure u wont be able to say why i am scummy

dont think u can get this one by just huffing ur chest tbh
You're scummy because I'm reading you as scum

People should trust me because I'm goated at reading you. I'd say confidently I'm the #1 Kekko reader. Tuff luck

Explain to me why poison this early is good in any way
50 player, you keep ignoring this point.

we have prob 3 scum teams or maybe 2 cults that will poison scum/indie. and possible serial killer.

plus this was stated on the first page.

Status Effects
-

This game will feature various Status Effects that an be applied and healed over the course of this game. All Status effects can be upgraded a maximum of one stage as a hard limit. The main ones include the following:

Poison - The afflicted player will die after 2 Cycles if not healed.
Bleed - The afflicted player will die after 2 Cycles if not healed.
Burn - The afflicted player will have a passive ability disabled until it is healed.
Amputate - The afflicted player will have an active ability destroyed until it is healed.

Afflictions like role crushes and ability destruction can also be healed but do not follow the same hard mechanics as Status Effects.
we are at page 37 and still no day 1 kills show up.

what do you think??? day 1 kills by skoom? or poison by skoom?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're scummy because I'm reading you as scum

People should trust me because I'm goated at reading you. I'd say confidently I'm the #1 Kekko reader. Tuff luck
you haven't been in sometime tbh, you kinda fell off

ultra, why did u not consider that saber was leading votes for council before he got poisoned btw

Status
Not open for further replies.