Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can't really articulate a reason because it's more in my balls, but basically I know when you're making much ado about nothing. Don't think you actually care about the whole saber thing and you'd rather just skip past that and get straight into trying to read people
well, yes i dont rly care about the saber thing much but i happened to join the thread when it was going so i commented on it and no diffed it in 2 minutes then moved on

the saber thing DOES help me get some views of my own going, onto you, adam and saber primarily. straight up dont think ur attributing my play correctly

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically here's the rule of thumb

If everyone wants to murder ekko he's usually town

If nobody cares about him and I'm screaming from the hilltops that he's scum better believe he's probably flipping scum
this just more empty projection out of the context of this game

are you by any chance an indie?

Emil

Certified Memelord
why wud any of the players here default to wanting to lynch me btw, usually the anti ekko players r the same

kiku, tentei, flower, muugen, sometimes melkor

this projection is worst given the context above. if any of ther names above r online and arent wanting to murder me then maybe u'd have half a point. the rest of the players never want to just murder me for sake of it

Basically here's the rule of thumb

If everyone wants to murder ekko he's usually town

If nobody cares about him and I'm screaming from the hilltops that he's scum better believe he's probably flipping scum

Friend

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is good player, but it the start of the game?

i expect skoom and town both chasing for council

also your not concerned if place scum on council? so it's like bias 100% vote?
naomi do u remember who was ultra pushing before i joined?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
When an ability companion is activated but you aren't included into any chat with someone

i just gave you one, a recent one as i said recently, you dismissed it. you said i wont be able to find any game in the last year and i found one not even 2 months ago. my whole point is recently you have been falling off, so no point to give you receipts from an year ago when my point is about whats happening recently

you clearly acknowledged that the game i called fits my point, why r u asking for more receipts exactly?
Because you know 1/10+ games we played together isn't a good sample size and frankly I disagreed that was a good example.

u know for a fact I'm right on you 95% of the time. I get what angle you're going for here, hella sus...

Status
Not open for further replies.