Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
whats ur experience playing with naomi? do u genuinely think its in her wheelhouse to push agendas as scum?
I don't judge a player based on their previous games.

But all scums have agenda to them, to Naomi it is covering Saber and twisting lines to fit her narrative about someone

In one of my posts I explained why poisoning Saber this early is absolutely worst thing scum could do and she ignored it, kept pushing her own agenda

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Poison works in cycles, so at end of EOD or EON, poisoning someone this early never works bcs whole cycle needs to pass for it to work.

Which is why poisoning someone at EOD is 10 times better because it prevents in 24 or 48 hour of day cycle for someone to heal poisoned target
This one ^

yea, wbu? how it's been in the scum chat?
I expected more than 45 pages, but I'm not complaining. Atleast It's not that much to read back.
Scum chat is actualy pretty chill. We have some super roles and are deciding how we want to plan stuff. Probably nothing much will happen for 2-3 day phases. Only few will get killed, but the best we safe for last

Saber

King of Knights

But all scums have agenda to them, to Naomi it is covering Saber and twisting lines to fit her narrative about someone

In one of my posts I explained why poisoning Saber this early is absolutely worst thing scum could do and she ignored it, kept pushing her own agenda
you're not wrong about this poisoning attempt being idiotic
however, the agenda you tried to push sounded even more dumb and self-defeating, and you still ignored that fact to keep pushing it, so what's your point?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
you're not wrong about this poisoning attempt being idiotic
however, the agenda you tried to push sounded even more dumb and self-defeating, and you still ignored that fact to keep pushing it, so what's your point?
I was pretty clear it is either very rookie scum or fake poison

I just lean more towards fake

Worst

Custom title

So you are pretty sure this saber guy i Scum ?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Night Council Mechanic

This game will be featuring a Night Council made up of 3 players selected to the station by their peers on Day 1 of this game. This vote will run alongside the first day’s lynch and players will be able to vote for another player by issuing the Vote Council command. The 3 players to end the day with the most council votes will become this games Night Council Members.

At certain stages of this game, a reelection may be held. Regardless, players should choose carefully as these players will have the first 6 hours of the night phase to publicly elect a player to be protected from all kills each night. The same player cannot be chosen to receive this protection more than one time throughout the entire game.​
Ah this reminds me of Last Weeb's Council. I was part of it that time I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.