Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Night Council Mechanic

This game will be featuring a Night Council made up of 3 players selected to the station by their peers on Day 1 of this game. This vote will run alongside the first day’s lynch and players will be able to vote for another player by issuing the Vote Council command. The 3 players to end the day with the most council votes will become this games Night Council Members.

At certain stages of this game, a reelection may be held. Regardless, players should choose carefully as these players will have the first 6 hours of the night phase to publicly elect a player to be protected from all kills each night. The same player cannot be chosen to receive this protection more than one time throughout the entire game.​
I think I'll vote waifubro for the Council

Vote Council Ratchet

After all, half a waifubro is worth 20 normal players

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Naomi is town, Ultra probably town too. I looked over at how Ekko decended himself and I think he leans into semantics which, generally, indicates that he actually believes it, and rather than posturing he's pretty confidently stood back up to Ultra. So I would lean town there, but more confident in Ultra of the two (really don't think as scum he chooses to pick on Ekko this early when he can very easily fool Ekko and have him be his #1 fan like usual). Haven't got anything else, sorry!

Vote: Adam

Naomi is town, Ultra probably town too. I looked over at how Ekko decended himself and I think he leans into semantics which, generally, indicates that he actually believes it, and rather than posturing he's pretty confidently stood back up to Ultra. So I would lean town there, but more confident in Ultra of the two (really don't think as scum he chooses to pick on Ekko this early when he can very easily fool Ekko and have him be his #1 fan like usual). Haven't got anything else, sorry!

Vote: Adam
How much of the thread did you properly read? or did you quickly skim through 50 pages?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
damn ratchet fr being cautious after the gta game
ill take it as a compliment :smoothy:
(unless he just thinks im sus af)
I don't have any developed opinion on you yet - but I'm wary enough to know that "looks confident and genuine" is no longer good enough. Absolutely take the compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.