One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t comparing them. I said that the gap between Shanks and Mihawk is probably around the gap of a Yonko and someone between a Yonko and a YC. I wasn’t making a comparison between different crews, and I wasn’t comparing Roger and Rayleigh to other crews. I don’t think the gap between them is a knock on whether or not Mihawk is legendary. He was still a legend despite being way weaker than Roger, Garp, and WB. Kaido, Big Mom, and Shanks are bigger legends. It just means he isn’t as strong, which is fine.
sure
I dont think so and not much else to argue is there?
we wait and see :pepelit:

Nah, he did speed to win like Kizaru to beat his opponent. He didn't ran like a bitch like Zoro to Kyoshiro. He also fought Drake face to face too, so again your argument is debunk ;).

Stop bringing in Sanji for your insecurity cause you guys got proven wrong again by Goda :kata:.
Sanji isn’t relevant bro like at all he’s weak and a background fodder reactor no one takes you serious

People tend to make Navy evil while Navy have more good people than pirate Side do.

Roger was selfish
He wanted take out competition so bad that he doesnr care about saving slaves
Dude, I remember one day I made a thread about the possibility of some celestial dragons to appear in future and be good. And that Oda should NOT make all of them bad cause that's not good story writing, cause life is not black and white, and that's what separates One Piece from other series. Some people claimed that it was "impossible" for a celestial dragon to appear and be good.
And here we are:
1- Corazon
2- Donquxote Humming and his wife
3- The dude that saved Shirahoshi from being enslaved (this guy even had a change of heart which is even better)

And I will tell you all this, and mark my words, one day, one of the Revolutionary army members will turn out to be missed up in the head. Cause I will not accept the existence of an organization that is 100% pure good. NO Organization is perfect.

Even Smoker said it in Punk Hazard, as long as human control over an organization, it will never be perfect.
Mistakes and bad people are always gonna show up

Biggest Plot twist:
Rocks while he's about to die, he asked Garp to protect his son, just like how Roger did.
Resulting in Garp adopting Dragon.

Dragon is the son of Rocks, and Luffy is his grandchild LOL.
But that could explane even that fact why Oda chose Ace as son of Roger, case for me now Rocks is actually the one who should be called as Pirate King. Also, I believe Rocks said to Roger to find all Poneglyphs, which lead Roger to his search of One Piece, and Roger write that in Skypia.
Stop the bullshit Mihawk is Wss and shanks isn’t so Mihawk>Shanks buddy
Mihawk is WSS because of what? How Younko became strongest? Because they fight against everyone and everything, they have fight against strongest! Now what about Mihawk? Why every one knew that he is WSS, while he never fight against strongest? Answer is simple: because he was Shichibukai, and WG just made his name as famous, to make every one believe that they got WSS on their side. That's why WG easily dropped Mihawk into the garbage, case he never was someone that is really important to WG, because they always could make exception for one Pirate. Gorosei could just send CP 0 to riverie, to tell kings of World made exception to one most powerful weapon of WG- Shichibukai Dracule Mihawk, which never happened! Instead they send seven worships and they strongly believe that this would be enough to put end to the legend.

Last edited:
Nah, he did speed to win like Kizaru to beat his opponent. He didn't ran like a bitch like Zoro to Kyoshiro. He also fought Drake face to face too, so again your argument is debunk ;).

Stop bringing in Sanji for your insecurity cause you guys got proven wrong again by Goda :kata:.
Lmao Sanji Is irrelevant in this thread.

People mention here Zoro for Mihawk at least .

But that could explane even that fact why Oda chose Ace as son of Roger, case for me now Rocks is actually the one who should be called as Pirate King.

Mihawk is WSS because of what? How Younko became strongest? Because they fight against everyone and everything, they have fight against strongest! Now what about Mihawk? Why every one knew that he is WSS, while he never fight against strongest? Answer is simple: because he was Shichibukai, and WG just made his name as famous, to make every one believe that they got WSS on their side. That's why WG easily dropped Mihawk into the garbage, case he never was someone that is really important to WG, because they always could make exception for one Pirate. Gorosei could just send CP 0 to riverie, to tell kings of World made exception to one most powerful weapon of WG- Shichibukai Dracule Mihawk, which never happened! Instead they send seven worships and they strongly believe that this would be enough to put end to the legend.
Lmfaoo everything you just wrote in that paragraph is head canon let’s go by what oda actually writes Mihawk is the Wss and shanks is a swordsman Mihawk>Shanks lmfaooo keep shedding tears and writing paragraphs take that shit to Fanfiction.net

But that could explane even that fact why Oda chose Ace as son of Roger, case for me now Rocks is actually the one who should be called as Pirate King.

amazing headcanon on how he got his title
wb got his the same way I bet

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Was it! I must've read a different translation then. It's too bad that we don't have any official translation for these types of things, or do we?

But if that is the case, does it mean that Rocks and not Kaido is the Arc Boss of Wano, that makes no sense.
I've only seen a Sandman translation of that statement, and that was some time ago. But we still don't know what's up with Rocks or when/if they'll fight, or if Rocks is even alive or...etc. Seems like Rocks is brought up a lot in reference to Big Mom and Kaido teaming up, so it might've been related to that.

Stop it. You definitely think Mihawk is stronger than everyone. That's why you wank him so hard :tchpepe:
Can you actually quote people actually saying Mihawk > all without it being a joke? Or someone like Shishio lol

Status
Not open for further replies.