Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I heard that Hayden returns as Anakin in Kenobi series. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one:steef:
Man, I'm so excited about it if it's true. :blush:
It's pretty convenient that the series fits Ewan's and Hayden's age considerably well for their roles.

Alright, is the Mando TV series worth getting into? I like spaghetti Westerns and I’m told this is similar.

But it’s also Star Wars which has a dodgy reputation.
YES. Watch it asap and report back.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The prequels had huge problems, the dialogues, some scenes are cringe (Anakin and Padme in the second movie...) etc

I think the 3 prequels movies are memed as hell. Every scene can be a meme haha

But there are good parts, palpatine, the clone wars, Yoda, some action moments, light saber duels, political side of the show, and the big huge fate that is upon us the whole time.

And an other big plus for the prequels they extend the universe big time too and this is nice.

As a whole story the prequels are totally watchable even nice but are not master piece

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Speaking of Mando, Disney is now carried away with its success and making The Bad Batch and a Lando spin-off. :catsweat:

They finally figured out quality content pays off. Hopefully they won't fuck it up.
It can be good news but if they do too much things at the same times I have some fear for the quality.

Lets see but for now I don't grant them the benefit of the doubt