Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't disagree with you. It's a poorly executed remake, so to speak. A reboot. Jesus Rey was indeed a huge mistake.

Ah but they did take a risk with TLJ. And it was even more shit.
Yes for someone who don't know anything about star wars the 7th movie is a better movie than the 8th. And even for someone who knows the 7th is in itself is better.

But I have more respect for the hot shit that is TLJ than for the 7th.

I prefer to eat an awful food or a foreign recipe prepared by someone who loved it than to eat a tasteless industrial thing. At least I will feel something and have memories. (haha I gone too far with the comparison)

At least we have the EU <3 Everything post Lucas is simply not Star Wars.
Yes we still have tons of good material

Didi you see The Clones Wars ? The last part of the last season was fire !

I prefer to eat an awful food or a foreign recipe prepared by someone who loved it than to eat a tasteless industrial thing. At least I will feel something and have memories. (haha I gone too far with the comparison)

Yes we still have tons of good material

Didi you see The Clones Wars ? The last part of the last season was fire !
What? Rian is an absolute fake, no way that he loves SW and still pulled this shit. Going against all set rules.

I didn't see the final season, no spoilers please! I'm kinda hesitating because I'm afraid it'll be trash.

Although I have to admit I adore Mando, pure art. :lunazing:

What? Rian is an absolute fake, no way that he loves SW and still pulled this shit. Going against all set rules.

I didn't see the final season, no spoilers please! I'm kinda hesitating because I'm afraid it'll be trash.

Although I have to admit I adore Mando, pure art. :lunazing:
Yep the Mandalorian is the only good SW production that came out of Disney alongside Rogue One.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
???????????

Go watch it this instant.
I found it great and unlike the Disney movies it really feels like Star Wars. I think you should watch it.
Just finished the Mandalorian, a good show, the 8 episodes are quick to watch.

I like all the aspects about the Mandalorian culture, costums, history etc. Even in The Clones Wars, Mandalore was shown a lot. I like this race of warriors.

I also like the travel : the numerous worlds we visited, the jail, etc.

The bounty hunters system and guild is cool but underdevelopped, except Mando all are irrelevant.

About the time period we have some difficulties to really know at what time we are. We know that the empire is destroyed and the new republic is here but that's it.

About the character : Mando is cool, with his code etc. He can play the bad guy but he is very much a hero.

Baby Yoda is cute x100, he is fun and his force powers cool. I think we will find out more about him in S2.

The ex trooper girl is nice too, it is a good thing to have a cool woman role.

The bad guy : nothing much to say, we have to wait S2 because he is not developped during this one.

The tone of the shown was more or less mature : deaths etc. And the hero or the main cast can be hurt. The bullshit is not very high and it is good. The only moment that was a bit bullshit was during the last episodes againts the 100 stormstroppers.

Overall a good show and I think I will watch the S2.

Last edited:
Just finished the Mandalorian, a good show, the 8 episodes are quick to watch.

I like all the aspects about the Mandalorian culture, costums, history etc. Even in The Clones Wars, Mandalore was shown a lot. I like this race of warriors.

I also like the travel : the numerous worlds we visited, the jailed, etc.

The bounty hunters system and guild is cool but underdevelopped, except Mando all are irrelevant.

About the time period we have some difficulties to really know at what time we are. We know that the empire is destroyed and the new republic is here but that's it.

About the character : Mando is cool, with his code etc. He can play the bad guy but he is very much a hero.

Baby Yoda is cute x100, he is fun and his force powers cool. I think we will find out more about him in S2.

The ex trooper girl is nice too, it is a good thing to have a cool woman role.

The bad guy : nothing much to say, we have to wait S2 because he is not developped during this one.

The tone of the shown was more or less mature : deaths etc. And the hero or the main cast can be hurt. The bullshit is not very high and it is good. The only moment that was a bit bullshit was during the last episodes againts the 100 stormstroppers.

Overall a good show and I think I will watch the S2.
So glad you liked it!!!!! :daydream:

It's not without flaws but it was super enjoyable to watch. And story-wise it was very interesting. Looks fantastic too, they tried using GCI as little as possible, the sets are amazing. It's better to go back to SW roots.

What's interesting to note is that you like Mando more in 5 minutes than Rey in three movies.

Haha such a happy philosophy

I think either the sith one or the Jedi one are stupid
The Jedi and the Sith are only the two most powerful and numerous force users organisations in the galaxy.
There are many other groups with force powers and very different and various philosophies.
The Sorcerers of Rhand are one of these and unlike the Jedi and the Sith they don't believe in the Force or in light side and dark side but in a great power called the Dark and believe that the only meaning and truth of the universe is destruction. Their philosophy and the dark powers they got (such as foreseeing their deaths or making others foresee their deaths, accelarating the aging and decay of flesh or mind manipulation or control) make them a particulary terrifying group though their teachings have attracted the interest of other dark side users such as a few sith particulary enamored with the dark side.
Thankfully for the rest of the galaxy they remain recluse on their planet of Rhand in the Unknown Regions.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The Jedi and the Sith are only the two most powerful and numerous force users organisations in the galaxy.
There are many other groups with force powers and very different and various philosophies.
The Sorcerers of Rhand are one of these and unlike the Jedi and the Sith they don't believe in the Force or in light side and dark side but in a great power called the Dark and believe that the only meaning and truth of the universe is destruction. Their philosophy and the dark powers they got (such as foreseeing their deaths or making others foresee their deaths, accelarating the aging and decay of flesh or mind manipulation or control) make them a particulary terrifying group though their teachings have attracted the interest of other dark side users such as a few sith particulary enamored with the dark side.
Thankfully for the rest of the galaxy they remain recluse on their planet of Rhand in the Unknown Regions.
Didn't know about those guys, from what content do they come from ? (video games, comics, novels, shows etc)

Yet their philosophy is quite the mad thing. But their powers are something.

The jedi are so absolute about their ways that it makes no sense and it is not suited for beings with feelings. Sith ways is also too absolute and lead to destruction.

Didn't know about those guys, from what content do they come from ? (video games, comics, novels, shows etc)

Yet their philosophy is quite the mad thing. But their powers are something.

The jedi are so absolute about their ways that it makes no sense and it is not suited for beings with feelings. Sith ways is also too absolute and lead to destruction.
They first appear in Luke Skywalker: the Shadows of Mindor and their lore was more highlighted in companion books The Unknow Regions and the Book of Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side.

Yes TLJ is dumb at every step and did every mistake possible.

Story wise ROS was better (it is still a bad movie and can't be saved because of the two previous movies), the plot was not awesome at all but there was something, the last planet of the sith etc.

The 100th death star plot killed me, the fan service return of Solo killed me, the pseudo empire who control the galaxy with stromtroopers killed me, Rey the slave on a desert planet killed me, and the fact that she can master jedi tricks in not time was quite the bullshit.

My main concern about disney is that they don't take risk anymore story wise, and don't create new things. The 7th was lazy.

I prefer a total failure. If people take risks once in a while it will pay off and we will have a genius movie, but if you don't you can only have average every time.
The Disney trilogy completely messed up in terms of world building, and consistency. The worst of all is JJ Abrams terrible mystery box that are either not resolved or gives unsatisfying answers. I actually think Mission Impossible 3 by Abrams is the weakest most average of the series. Say what you want about Mission Impossible 2 it was anything but generic, and boring. It assumed its cheesiness and had some of the best action scenes ever.

What I am saying is that 7 should have never started about a mysterious protagonist cause it felt like a cheap and gratuitous retread of a New Hope. The sequel trilogy should have been about the New Republic and Luke's Jedi order that learned from the mistakes of the old republic. Its a natural progression story wise. Rey should have been Jaina Solo and you have a very likable outgoing main character.

Look at the sheer contrast with One Piece, we are revealed more and more things about its mysteries and characters. After more than twenty years, we are learning more about Kuina's family, the Shimotsuki, and the Wado Ichimonji. We are given satisfying answers and mind blowing lores along the way (chapter 957)