Status
Not open for further replies.
have i missed any claim btw?

Charlie - can't have my abilities boosted in any way, can't gain karma
Naomi - immune to neighbour chat
Flower - immune to neighbour chat, rolecrush, manipulations and also boosts like me, can self solve, can stop night actions
Polar Bear - can self solve
Pot Goblin - always in night council (4th)
xenos5 - bleed heal, has "Telekinesis"
The Orca - poison heal
Michelle - immune to investigations
Boa - "I have a shop"
Mashiro Blue - can't gain karma

Worst

Custom title

Flower - immune to neighbour chat, rolecrush, manipulations and also boosts like me, can self solve, can stop night actions
The Orca - poison heal
Boa - "I have a shop"
My abilities can't be stopped at night and I'm vig lol

Zemmi

GodMommie

The Orca - poison heal
Boa - "I have a shop"
What does self solve mean?

The Orca - poison heal
Boa - "I have a shop"
im pretty sure pot was joking abt the council thing, just in case u took it fr

Fanclub (Not a sex cult) has been activated.

Players may quote this write-up to join Ron Jeremy's illustrious sex cult fan club and join his discord chat tonight.​
Only if I get to invade Flower's dreams
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

but noone was attacked or poisoned or wounded, right? unless scum was? if someone wounded/poisoned someone prior to this post, maybe claim it? unless LSP user was the one who was poisoned/wounded

tf, i didn't post anything yet
You had not, correct
Also I really hate such posts towards Nao because they always feel like a pocket attempt.
Such a terrible post
i've made list of claims btw, not sure if i've missed sth

Flower - immune to neighbour chat and boosts like me, can self solve
The Orca - poison heal
Boa - "I have a shop"
Where did you get Orca poison heal?
Nah, that's not it

Yeah
This is on the first page

That is public info.
The post from Boa is basically the first post of a player on page one and he was instantly pushed for it.
And I already said I read your reads post quoted by SK. I didn't read posts from page 2 until the page I entered. Also catching up on phone made me skip some posts so I didn't notice your answer.

Your case on me informed doesn't hold water. My info is everyone's knowledge, my first post is not a lie.

I wonder if you read the OPs or at least skimmed it like I did.

Just out of curiosity, was any scum answering yes at this question?

I can't read the thread anyway today, I will read later in the game Isos of flipped scum.
I can't see from your POV because I don't have your head and also I know exactly my alignment.

From previous games your tendency to impose your POV comes from scum you...

Why?

I like Orca as well

I think it looks rather towny

That's good to know

@Naomi I am not convinced about Ultra, he is pushing in a not towny way stretching conclusions. It's true he allegedly reevaluated me, but it was because he will have a disadvantaged position if he's pushing me further.

I wonder if this is multiball.
like the thought on Ultra. I had the same
lol tbf melkor is more rational than all names on the list. replace him with polar/orca and shizune/nitty who i forgot to include

well pushing flower in itself is a towny move. but ultra denied doing it so he cucks himself from some town cred

agrew his pushes ever since we joined thread have all not being up to los pollos hermanos standards otherwise
Why would I have it out for you?
Uh Michelle is pretty polarized in my experience and after a skim she seemed not wolfy
Why is she the top wagon
The Ultraloser cult
oh gosh were going back to the past i can do that to

when was the last time i played with you was it here where i bodied you and orca as both scum and killed ratchet to the win the game

or was it on fanverse when you and orca tried to paint me scum and i got you both killed while you were scum..

see kinda stupid and annoying right
Wasn't that technically a thread lie detector and 2 day kills that did me in. Also my only scum game on Fanverse I won

VOTE LYNCH FLOWER

just vote her off shes already just playing for herself so she doesnt get d1 like she normally does but in the end she does it to her self.

@Councilman TheAncientCenturion nows the time my friend.
the sad part this is more of her town MO but she plays selfish and doesnt care for town overall.

sad to see i was actually excite to run it back with her as well
So you want to lynch someone you think is town for... not using her ability the way you want them to?

Like I get it. Starting D2 with no info from the night can be a bit frustrating. But lynching "useless townies" should not be the priority here.

Status
Not open for further replies.