Status
Not open for further replies.

This is BIG NEWS!

Exclusive Scoop from THAT Person!

Attention, all players!

The game is heating up, and I've got the juiciest headlines just for you! Stay tuned for the latest updates and sensational news as the game progresses. Remember, every like and quote on my posts helps me bring you even more exciting headlines!

Today's Big News:

SABER TAKES THE LEAD LOW DIFF!

Saber is far and away in the lead for the Night Council vote! With Councilman TheAncientCenturion, Flower, and T Pein trailing behind, it's a tight race for the remaining spots. Don't miss out on the most sensational updates!

Breaking News:

Something big happened today! I'll get to the bottom of it and bring you all the details soon!

Stay tuned for more headlines from THAT Person!

sounds more like clickbait ngl

This is BIG NEWS!

Exclusive Scoop from THAT Person!

Attention, all players!

The game is heating up, and I've got the juiciest headlines just for you! Stay tuned for the latest updates and sensational news as the game progresses. Remember, every like and quote on my posts helps me bring you even more exciting headlines!

Today's Big News:

SABER TAKES THE LEAD LOW DIFF!

Saber is far and away in the lead for the Night Council vote! With Councilman TheAncientCenturion, Flower, and T Pein trailing behind, it's a tight race for the remaining spots. Don't miss out on the most sensational updates!

Breaking News:

Something big happened today! I'll get to the bottom of it and bring you all the details soon!

Stay tuned for more headlines from THAT Person!

holy shit this is BIG news!

Council Votes
Has Pein even posted or anyone voted for him?
DAY 1, VC1, Council
up to post #1,479

Tickets

TheAncientCenturion - 6
Saber - 5

Flower - 2
T-Pein - 2
TYRANT - 2
Michelle - 2
Ratchet - 2

Zemmi - 1
Worst - 1
Naomi - 1
Mashiro Blue - 1
MangoSenpai - 1

History

Saber: Saber > Saber
Indigo: Flower
Flower: Flower > Naomi > Worst
Naomi: Flower > Unvote > TheAncientCenturion
York: Indigo > T-Pein
Polar Bear: Polar Bear > Saber > Zemmi
hime: hime > T-Pein > TheAncientCenturion
Ultra: T-Pein > Saber > TheAncientCenturion > TYRANT
Pot Goblin: Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Mr. Reloaded: Indigo > Saber
Zemmi: TYRANT > TheAncientCenturion
The Orca: Naomi > Indigo > Saber
Alwaysmind: Saber
Alexis2282AE: Saber
Random Asshole: Saber > TheAncientCenturion
Dr. Watson: TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion: TYRANT
BakiDou: T-Pein
Emil: Michelle
Rej: Naomi
Mashiro Blue: Ratchet
Ratchet: Mashiro Blue
Lord Melkor: Flower
AkaneSQ: Michelle
Charlie: Ratchet
TYRANT: MangoSenpai

Quotes

@Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83 @AkaneSQ @Flower @Alwaysmind @York @Rej @Underworld Broker @Zemmi @Michelle @The Orca @Mr. Reloaded @Adam 🍎 @Logiko @Sallucion @Yo Tan Wa @lemon.de @Councilman TheAncientCenturion @T-Pein™ @Ratchet @Yoho @Natalija @Emil @Random Asshole @Princess Abigail @Ghostface Killa @Charlie @MangoSenpai @Mashiro Blue @Pot Goblin @SoulKiller @Dr. Watson @Apollo @Saber @oddoddfruit @Luka @Lord Melkor @Psylocke @hime @DoflaMihawk @xenos5 @BakiDou @BoaHancocksHusband @TYRANT @Indigo @Naomi @Red Night @Worst @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ultra @Alexis2282AE @Polar Bear

York and Baki vote him atm. And Ultra and Hime did at some point too.

Ask them why, I have no f clue.

I think it is a horrible idea not to allow actions @Flower . It will leave us with basically another D1, which sucks. It's a struggle enough to get ones mind into the game as is and then have to go through another is just. Uh.

Unless some good stuff comes up this day and then I'm not against it.
Actionless weebs is based

Status
Not open for further replies.