Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean, if flower really can stop all night actions then she's either town or survivour indie

scum wants to kill people and you can't kill people if actions are stopped (and if kills aren't, she gets insta lynched anyway)

i had the same ability as town in One Piece game altho i had to wait for N3 to use it
Flower could be using an ability to stop all town actions....

She's spiteful, to the point she is misreading my posts to favor what she wants.
Iโ€˜m not spiteful at all. Want me to listen to you? Maybe next time donโ€™t insult my intelligence and ability at the game when Iโ€˜m just trying to HELP which rendering at least most scum actions useless certainly accomplishes.

when did i scum read her?
basically when you voted her to be lynched :o unless you would rather lynch town than scum

you relly dont understand the basic concept of lying to the public. just cause she said one thing doesnt mean much do you have her rolesheet and know what she states is truth?
So you think scum flower wouldn't try to bait as many amps/refills as possible? Either to use them to break the game or to waste them. That's exactly what she did in last game I've played with her where she was scum (Buggy in One Piece game).

i never asked for a town read and you should know by now i dont care i i am town read or trust when a player even town reads me so early.
You don't have to ask for it.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
This seems like semantics to me. If I said someone was aligned with their Town MO, you would reasonably infer I think they're more likely to be town, right?

I was not trying to misrepresent what you said, I directly quoted you on it after all.
yawn.

ive played with flower just about longer than any of you here shes had her scum MO and turned out town. shes sporadic i even said this in my post to beks...

you clearly dont understand the basics of Mafia which is deception.

ive been inherintly town and was completely town read to the public cause of my "town MO" and was scum.

so no its not semantics.

& why again are you taking my word at face value?

whos to say cyph and i arent mates causing a roux and youre being baited by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.