Status
Not open for further replies.
Boa depends on the experience tbh, either a slip or just inexperienced. Would like for him to elaborate, didn't see much though.
is it that "we" thing? ngl, i'd say that's a reach

i've posted in thread by accident in some game too but she's also quoting another post

i'd say she'd notice she's not in scum pm

Indigio, seem unnatural in his way of posting, like the dude is not a free spirit.
so like, vibes?

Polar is something i caught on while catching up, but he really ain't interacting much but clearly is reading the thread. Does not give me the townie hunt drive.
would you expect him to do more? have you pushed him for it?

@Polar Bear can you post your reads again?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You‘re both Town, Ratchet. Him finding it odd isn’t really weird given how I usually explode at every bit of sus on me.
I did have a town read earlier, just want to cross examine this because it's not quite adding up for me. Lemme cook, if he's town I'll get to the right answer sooner or later.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Got anything to add to the game Yoho? Or do we lynch you first?
I tossed in my two cents here and there and I'm active in the game I have no need or reason to give a thought provoking decision at this stage

Heyyy

Got a summary for me??
Quote a post on like pg4 I think to be in a night chat
Flower time stopped all actions possibly
Someone earlier poisoned Saber and someone healed him
"Vote Council someone" let's the top 3 vote getters to be a council to protect someone each night
Ultra isn't scum hunting
Flower is a beta this game
Saber, TAC, Muugen winning the council votes
Flower says Indigo can clear her
Xenos can heal bleeds

Zehaha someone's getting a little bit rattled aren't they!
Why shouldn't Charlie be on the council? You don't think he's been a good and diligent little lad?

I never said charlie shouldn't be in the council? I think you confused my statement here rofl, and to be frank, I don't really care who sits in the council in the grand scheme of things, if people really wanna go the safe route they would just elect the top 3 players who are town read the most by players. But alas that would fall on deaf ears really.

Status
Not open for further replies.