Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
why wont you just say it yourself unless that isnt really your role, theres nothing against role claiming in this game...
there's literally a warning on the first post of this game

about how it's not recommended to claim

i'm pretty sure there's anti-claim shit flying around

and i hate this post of yours

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
sure why not? you gotta start somewhere. pot said these 5 names he's comfortable with as town. it's akin to a strong early town read and in a 50 player game 5 players is very reasonable number of strong early town reads to spot while catching up

it seems to me that you haven't asked pot for the reasoning of his reads either so its a very sloppy scum read
I did ask his reasoning and he said they were tonal/he feels good.

Which isn't a good reason to put someone in a cleared, town position. That means you're reasonably confident they aren't scum. More confident that they're good than not.

I don't think we have enough info to make any verdicts like those for individuals, let alone a group of 4.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
But you rather encourage Muugen‘s obvious nonsense and rile him up against me to derail the thread and trample on me, too, so you get your sweet distraction you will have for days.

Vote Flower.

I rather get lynched today, flip and get revived and see you guys burn right after than play your dumb Flower push game you do every game.

Bye.
oh no not the self pity party....

Apollo

The Sol King
Players will be reward on a hidden scale karma scale that rewards the following actions with a spectrum of karma determined by random chance each time a player is rewarded.
- Voting
On a reread, voting in general seems to reward karma, which can be used to buy stuff.

Time to abuse the neutral wording on this one for karma points.

Vote Lynch Apollo

Also my time stop exists for a reason and I‘m trying to HELP and save lives. It‘s annoying as hell to get flamed for trying to support your team by preventing harmful actions coming their way.

Ok so far:
I like reactions of Broki and Ratchet. Indigo is probably too jumpy to be scum also.

Pot, Polar, Watson, burn them with fire
My sweet nat, your devil eyes running red with this one. Why me? Why pot? Why watson?

Name one game in which an action stopper was scum

Not when the ability is only limited to my own actions.
The time I had it on fanverse and one of twb games here, like wtf are you not reading my posts?

But you rather encourage Muugen‘s obvious nonsense and rile him up against me to derail the thread and trample on me, too, so you get your sweet distraction you will have for days.

Vote Flower.

I rather get lynched today, flip and get revived and see you guys burn right after than play your dumb Flower push game you do every game.

Bye.
@The Orca and whoever else was in it, does this not sound like the game on olf that flower raged on when she was indy that could be coverted to a sk faction....

Zem, I liked playing with you. You know Muugen always pushes me, you know it gets me riled up, you know it makes me feel like crap. Yet you support the guy‘s idiocy when he‘s the last person you should support when it comes to him pushing me. I‘m probably the most obvious Town in the game right now, too. I tried keeping it together, but there are certain triggers you should never pull. It derails the thread. Also I don’t spite play. The only ones who are close to being spite targets for me are Orca and Polar because they are just always obnoxious as hell and even with them I‘m objective.

So are you going to do some scum hunting right now? You can’t deny you‘ve been fairly passive so far.
I'm actually the most obvious town in the game right now. Just thought I'd correct you.

Town read, not "probably not the way to go". You're main wagon rn, not Pot. How is throwing town read at someone for going after someone who basically wants you lynched convenient?
You said, me town reading pot is because I agree with him and his reads, but the dude barely posted, we have different reads, and now you trying to spin this as 'convinent' because I told TAC that pot probably not the way to go and we should look at the players who hopped into my wagon instead.

Like i don't even know how you came up with the conclusion that I town read players who have same town read as me, which was your premise at the beginning, but when told you that's not the case, you turned this into 'convinent' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.