Status
Not open for further replies.
Having FIRE is apparently is ban and spite lynch/kill worthy so im trying to dial it back bc I like to play and would prefer to not be aonky able to play 1 day days out of 6 months. I did lose it earlier and my health was some what effected so im trying to play it chill

The vivacious Nat is back in the null pile.
LOL I meant fire as in passion 🤣

Has Ultra dropped his sus on you two since this post?

I’m *back* in the null pile? Where was I before, I only have 6 posts, null is the only place I can be :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why would Flower doing something that's in reason for her to do make you trust her less.
Because I think she'd only do it without being prompted if she had a broken role. Why else would she throw caution to the wind so unprompted
there's no penalty or buff

nothing happens if you reject it
Well, I'll stick your words in my back pocket and see what happens.

After all this effort I'm putting in to bail your ass out of the fire, you damn well better be voting my wagon when I wake up tomorrow.
I didn't ask of anyone to try to bail my ass out of the fire though. I can handle myself just fine ratchet chan!!!

I just think you are actually using your brain here and probably rolled a townie role. Unless if you have TMI that I am not scum and you are scum yourself, but I doubt that from what I have seen from you so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.