Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I was at work and can not have my phone on the line while building fucking cars. I don't know what aspect of MY JOB NOW MAKES ME HAVE LIMITED TIME FOR GAMES AND DIDN'T WANNA COME BACK TO 100 PAGES OF SHIT I CAN'T keep up with because I work at the crack of dawn and go to bed early.

You seem pretty rattled there mate, do you perhaps happen to have a scum badge on you somewhere?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because I was at work and can not have my phone on the line while building fucking cars. I don't know what aspect of MY JOB NOW MAKES ME HAVE LIMITED TIME FOR GAMES AND DIDN'T WANNA COME BACK TO 100 PAGES OF SHIT I CAN'T keep up with because I work at the crack of dawn and go to bed early.
that doesnt answer why u didnt say it earlier. u clearly posted earlier so you were able to say it

You were still making posts though, so it's not like you just couldn't post. So I ask again- why is this coming now, and not earlier?
BEFORE WORK. I MADE POST BEFORE BED. I WAITED CAUSE FOR TEN HOURS OF MY DAY I WILL BE GETTING QUESTIONED ABOUT IT AND CAN NOT RESPOND. DO NOT WANNA GET OFF WORK WHERE I HAVE FIVE HOURS MAX FOR THE GAME WHERE I HAVE TO READ MILLIONS OF YOU DUMBFUCKS SPAM, TRY TO CREATE READS AND DEFEND MYSELF AS WELL. IF THAT ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH THEN FUCKING VOTE ME IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME. I PERSONALLY DO NOT CARE.

The Shop

Genshin Shop has been activated.

Players will be able to visit the Genshin Shop starting Day 2 to spend their karma on loot boxes.

Highest quality for the highest price! Once in your lifetime!
Visit our Gacha Store now and become addicted to us!
-HoYo

Saber

King of Knights

Players will be able to visit the Genshin Shop starting Day 2 to spend their karma on loot boxes.

-HoYo

this shit is a trap even irl

Worst

Custom title

-HoYo

how do i visit this!

BEFORE WORK. I MADE POST BEFORE BED. I WAITED CAUSE FOR TEN HOURS OF MY DAY I WILL BE GETTING QUESTIONED ABOUT IT AND CAN NOT RESPOND. DO NOT WANNA GET OFF WORK WHERE I HAVE FIVE HOURS MAX FOR THE GAME WHERE I HAVE TO READ MILLIONS OF YOU DUMBFUCKS SPAM, TRY TO CREATE READS AND DEFEND MYSELF AS WELL. IF THAT ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH THEN FUCKING VOTE ME IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME. I PERSONALLY DO NOT CARE.
Oh..
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.