Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
I gotta go to sleep now, I am still barely halfway through the thread. So far I do not have any good scum reads as of page 75.

-The Adam-Saber Poison Affair: I get where Adam came from, using a poison this early makes it much easier to confront than using it at the end of the day phase, so his suspicion was warranted. But I dont think that poison would be limited to only scum roles in such a game, especially considering how relatively slow it is in killing. In addition, I doubt Saber would try to fake a poisoning attempt on her. Seems like a rookie mistake, either scum worried that Saber was getting more votes for the council OR a townie who might've suspected Saber to be scum since she got a good number of votes and thought it might be from her scum faction. Regardless I don't think the matter has enough to establish either Adam or Saber as scummie as of now.

-The Ultra-Ekko showdown: Mostly useless stuff imo, kept talking about their success rate with their reads on each other in past games that imo dont matter as much here. After a while I just skipped their posts since I got nothing of value from the previous ones.

There is the thing with Michelle, but I'd have to reread a bit about her OG post and the debate that followed. For what its worth, I dont think a miller claim should be insta-killed/lynched but should be carefully watched in case the miller claim was to dissuade investigators from looking into the player.

Goodnight everyone, its not much but I'll hopefully have more free time later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.