Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lucky i have no kill ability, unless someone gifts me a gun.
You would be just shooting town, nothing to be proud of. You will just look like a fool and I will tell you. I told you so.

Like what is the premise of you guys even voting me here? because I didn't allow a player to copy my ability? a player who I didn't town read? you guys are crazy if you think I would allow my ability to be copied just like that. You wouldn't do it either, don't kid yourself.

You guys acting like flower or indigio are confirmed townie but when? and why were they doing it in secret? why not tell me in public I will copy your ability and be transparent about it? Like when you guys try and discuss this type of stuff. Your argument falls flat and you just default back to. 'He didn't cooperate, he is outed scum.' When I am not outed by any stretch of the imagination. You guys are just incapable of thinking for yourselves.

You come to me and bark, but when I present the case and let you explain to me how exactly I am scum, none of you seem to have an answer. I am just scum in your eyes cause i did not let a player who I had as scum lean to take my own abilities. When you guys fail to defend your logic argument, you always rely back on the usual 'Muh muh, he is outed scum.'. Like do you guys even see yourselfs?

But see, I do not expect you guys to even engage in a serious manner because you guys are incapable of having a proper discussion. So alas it will fall on deaf ears.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hello old scum buddy who I failed the last time. :josad:

I'm thinking you might've rolled scum again? Am I corrected?
I'm sorry to inform you old scum pal of mine but unfortunately I did not

Flower you do realize that for the number of anti Polar Bear/Orca folks that exist like you (for no legitimate reason mind you), there does exist probably an equal number of Polar Bear/Orca fans

Now just like Trump voters there will be a very large number that won't stand at our side in public bc the bullets flying by might be too much for them but that is OK, bc we know they are there in spirit and that gives us strength, gives the world strength
@Flower
tbh, idk where this "unreliable" comes from

Like, do you scum read them? They don't come off as biased as muugen for example and they're active so like, unless you scum read them for in-game reasons, idk what's the problem here.

also, detail for everyone

SoulKiller could've chosen any of his abilities to let me copy

the weakest one he had, if he so wished

it wasn't random
i mean, if that's the thing, then it wouldn't confirm shet tbh

unless he's in fact scum and only has scummy abilities, which is unlikely

You would be just shooting town, nothing to be proud of. You will just look like a fool and I will tell you. I told you so.

Like what is the premise of you guys even voting me here? because I didn't allow a player to copy my ability? a player who I didn't town read? you guys are crazy if you think I would allow my ability to be copied just like that. You wouldn't do it either, don't kid yourself.

You guys acting like flower or indigio are confirmed townie but when? and why were they doing it in secret? why not tell me in public I will copy your ability and be transparent about it? Like when you guys try and discuss this type of stuff. Your argument falls flat and you just default back to. 'He didn't cooperate, he is outed scum.' When I am not outed by any stretch of the imagination. You guys are just incapable of thinking for yourselves.

You come to me and bark, but when I present the case and let you explain to me how exactly I am scum, none of you seem to have an answer. I am just scum in your eyes cause i did not let a player who I had as scum lean to take my own abilities. When you guys fail to defend your logic argument, you always rely back on the usual 'Muh muh, he is outed scum.'. Like do you guys even see yourselfs?

But see, I do not expect you guys to even engage in a serious manner because you guys are incapable of having a proper discussion. So alas it will fall on deaf ears.
also, detail for everyone

SoulKiller could've chosen any of his abilities to let me copy

the weakest one he had, if he so wished

it wasn't random
imagine not wanting to clear yourself to other town reading the thread...

Sir, you refused an investigation. I just want you flipped at this point. And I'm joking about the Devil because Ali mentioned it before. Point is, you call me a thrower and that I'm not using my brain when I came up with a plan which could have helped clear you and move on from that topic. Blame yourself for not cooperating. I helped people more so far with my limited abilities than anyone else in this game.
Sir, I did not refuse an investigation. Don't lie.

You say you 'came up with a plan' but you never discussed this plan, you think we town read you, we don't, you think we magically have to follow or do whatever you wanna do. If you were geniune about wanting to clear me, you would discuss it openely. You would engage about it.

You simply told indigio to target me, and the next thing I know some ningen wanna copy an ability of mine and when I confronted it and addressed it to the thread. You two were aware of what is going on and since I didn't have indigio in my town list, I refused and I would of probably refused anyways. I would never let another person use or copy my abilities.

You were not cooperating, you were not helping, as far as I am aware, I don't even know your true intentions. Someone simply wanted to take my abilities. If you think this qualifies me as scum, then you don't know me as a player, you never had any intention to resolve me, and yes you are game throwing if you are townie. Me not allowing some player to take/copy my abilities does not mean I am outed, nor does it mean I am scum. 98% of the players would of done the same thing, imagine letting someone I don't town read to copy my ability. Do you even hear yourself?

@Flower
tbh, idk where this "unreliable" comes from

Like, do you scum read them? They don't come off as biased as muugen for example and they're active so like, unless you scum read them for in-game reasons, idk what's the problem here.
They actively throw. Previous game I claimed self resolving by Night 1, Orca wanted me dead despite the fact I was obvious Town just so he could get my role. I'm also the most obvious Town here and yet they support this dumb push. They are only taking random players and death tunnel them mindlessly, too.

Sorry, they're not going on the Council. I'd rather have Muugen there than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.