Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be just shooting town, nothing to be proud of. You will just look like a fool and I will tell you. I told you so.

Like what is the premise of you guys even voting me here? because I didn't allow a player to copy my ability? a player who I didn't town read? you guys are crazy if you think I would allow my ability to be copied just like that. You wouldn't do it either, don't kid yourself.

You guys acting like flower or indigio are confirmed townie but when? and why were they doing it in secret? why not tell me in public I will copy your ability and be transparent about it? Like when you guys try and discuss this type of stuff. Your argument falls flat and you just default back to. 'He didn't cooperate, he is outed scum.' When I am not outed by any stretch of the imagination. You guys are just incapable of thinking for yourselves.

You come to me and bark, but when I present the case and let you explain to me how exactly I am scum, none of you seem to have an answer. I am just scum in your eyes cause i did not let a player who I had as scum lean to take my own abilities. When you guys fail to defend your logic argument, you always rely back on the usual 'Muh muh, he is outed scum.'. Like do you guys even see yourselfs?

But see, I do not expect you guys to even engage in a serious manner because you guys are incapable of having a proper discussion. So alas it will fall on deaf ears.
We on the same side finally?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flower you do realize that for the number of anti Polar Bear/Orca folks that exist like you (for no legitimate reason mind you), there does exist probably an equal number of Polar Bear/Orca fans

Now just like Trump voters there will be a very large number that won't stand at our side in public bc the bullets flying by might be too much for them but that is OK, bc we know they are there in spirit and that gives us strength, gives the world strength
im not an arctic duo hater but i agree yall arent suited to council. you're too easily susceptible to emotional omgusing

You would be just shooting town, nothing to be proud of. You will just look like a fool and I will tell you. I told you so.

Like what is the premise of you guys even voting me here? because I didn't allow a player to copy my ability? a player who I didn't town read? you guys are crazy if you think I would allow my ability to be copied just like that. You wouldn't do it either, don't kid yourself.

You guys acting like flower or indigio are confirmed townie but when? and why were they doing it in secret? why not tell me in public I will copy your ability and be transparent about it? Like when you guys try and discuss this type of stuff. Your argument falls flat and you just default back to. 'He didn't cooperate, he is outed scum.' When I am not outed by any stretch of the imagination. You guys are just incapable of thinking for yourselves.

You come to me and bark, but when I present the case and let you explain to me how exactly I am scum, none of you seem to have an answer. I am just scum in your eyes cause i did not let a player who I had as scum lean to take my own abilities. When you guys fail to defend your logic argument, you always rely back on the usual 'Muh muh, he is outed scum.'. Like do you guys even see yourselfs?

But see, I do not expect you guys to even engage in a serious manner because you guys are incapable of having a proper discussion. So alas it will fall on deaf ears.
who r u scum reading rn?

They actively throw. Previous game I claimed self resolving by Night 1, Orca wanted me dead despite the fact I was obvious Town just so he could get my role. I'm also the most obvious Town here and yet they support this dumb push. They are only taking random players and death tunnel them mindlessly, too.

Sorry, they're not going on the Council. I'd rather have Muugen there than them.
well, i'm pretty sure Muugen is the only person voting you atm

@Indigo

assuming you're town and since my abilities will be outed soon anyway

how does it work?

do i lose ability?

do you get one-shot or exact copy?

like if i was for example, vigilante that could shoot each night, would you get vigilante shoot each night or one-shot of that ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.