Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW LIKE I SAID IN THE SIGNUP THREAD, I WILL NOT BE HERE FOR PHASE END. Fantasy football draft tomorrow. I'm defending my back to back Fantasy Superbowl wins. So, I will be away from home and a computer, cooking food and interacting with my family and friends. So, if I'm not here. that's why.
This is an acceptable excuse. See you the next day. Good luck on the 3-peat

Vote Orca for Council

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
BTW LIKE I SAID IN THE SIGNUP THREAD, I WILL NOT BE HERE FOR PHASE END. Fantasy football draft tomorrow. I'm defending my back to back Fantasy Superbowl wins. So, I will be away from home and a computer, cooking food and interacting with my family and friends. So, if I'm not here. that's why.
I'm just waiting for the steelers to go to super bowl in February so I can win 7500$

Indigo

Yellow Flash
copying abilities is busted

like, imagine you find someone who can revive other players

and you copy this ability n-times
i only get one shot

and looks like hosts block my target from giving em an op ability like time stop

and i have a limited number of x-shots

and my target can just reject giving me an ability without any repercurssion at all

so it's really fucking limited

not busted at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
be careful you're about to have more activity excuses than relevant content

Status
Not open for further replies.