Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't play dumb with The Rock. You wanna nestle the rocks fruits. You want to smell the strudel. You want to delight in the Great One but you lack the one thing The Rock is looking for and that's poontang pie.
u've exceeded levels of frozen i didnt know existed

bet u think this cursing and going off on me makes you appear like in your town meta

Zemmi

GodMommie
:lusalty:

Fleur is French...
Not lying when I said my brain aint working. I drove to Galveston which is 4 hours away and back after spending all day in the sun and came home to being in a game I didn't know I was playing. So I stayed up when I shouldn't of last night. Brain is fried.

I will say I trust Ratchet, which usually bites me but this time I'm pretty certain I even went back and doubled checked I read it correctly before I voted the same as him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm a Towny, we don't snitch ! Plus I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it lol
Just in case you don't know. If you are towny and he did something scummy you are supposed to snitch. If he's an innocent angel then you don't snitch. So if it's scummy I ask you snitch.

Not lying when I said my brain aint working. I drove to Galveston which is 4 hours away and back after spending all day in the sun and came home to being in a game I didn't know I was playing. So I stayed up when I shouldn't of last night. Brain is fried.

I will say I trust Ratchet, which usually bites me but this time I'm pretty certain I even went back and doubled checked I read it correctly before I voted the same as him.
Ratchet is fairly NAI, but I found his questioning of Ultra genuine. I would like a reads list from you near EoD please. Or in the night Discord. I feel like the sooner I get rid of that paranoia the better for the game state.

Status
Not open for further replies.