Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not worthy of this honor, Hime, but I am beyond thankful for the show of trust you've given me

I will make sure that you won't be victim to my evil plans by accident, I will let you know far in advance so that you will stay safe

:optimistic:

You haz a cat picture too?!

Oh my goodnez! Doofensmirtz may not be able to pick a side then..
I must see it, where is the cute kitty cat?
real life footage of mango:

I'm the number one ranked player on OLF. I'm good with my abilities. This has nothing to do with ego. If I'm wrong it is what it is and I'll make up for it, sometimes you gotta break a few eggs but I tend to stay in the green
I don’t give a fuck about your imaginary number in some site. It hold little meaning to the majority of the players in this game and does not validate your play here in any stretch of the imagination. Weird way to flex when you are technically just going all in on this because and can’t see it any other way. Like if you are townie this is just some deep one sided vision and must stem from ego issue that you think you are right. You ain’t, your argument falls flat, you can’t even defend yourself without bringing up something from a year ago with different context and if you consider that skills then I got something else coming for you. It means the lack of it. If you are townie here you would start thinking straight because I am not it. Show me that you are actually capable of thinking here.

You thinking I am incapable of doing that as townie is baffling when I have every reason to refuse.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hey there Mango!

How are you doing? Everything fine in Norway (I miss Norway, such a beautiful country)
Could be better - is what I would say, but then you entered the room

:blush::sweat:

Hehe, I'm in the increasingly popular destination of Lofoten Island right now for the season. No words can describe the grandeur scenery here, the only way I could remotely describe it is "straight out of a fairytale"

You seem to be glossing over the fact that Indigo was your main scum read and he's basically confirmed town. Kinda awkward...
Not really, his thread play is horrendous. Claiming to be checked out when nothing happened for him to be checked out is not a good look. He is null because there is a chance of him flipping townie, I don’t deny that. But to say he is confirmed townie is just stupid. Is he a possible townie? Sure can he be a good assist to town? Sure, if he put the thread effort to it. I also was scum with indigo last game and gave me similar vibes as when he was scum with me. If I show you an ability now, does that confirm me as townie? This is weebs my guy, should I remind you?

At the time he def was high in my scum leans yes, which you seem to be glossing over.

I don’t give a fuck about your imaginary number in some site. It hold little meaning to the majority of the players in this game and does not validate your play here in any stretch of the imagination. Weird way to flex when you are technically just going all in on this because and can’t see it any other way. Like if you are townie this is just some deep one sided vision and must stem from ego issue that you think you are right. You ain’t, your argument falls flat, you can’t even defend yourself without bringing up something from a year ago with different context and if you consider that skills then I got something else coming for you. It means the lack of it. If you are townie here you would start thinking straight because I am not it. Show me that you are actually capable of thinking here.

You thinking I am incapable of doing that as townie is baffling when I have every reason to refuse.
You sound mad. I'm not flexing. You basically told me I should go through some humiliation ritual if I'm wrong and you flip town or something. I am just informing you that I am confident in my skills even if I do end up wrong on occasion. I would likely change little to nothing about my current PoE

Worst

Custom title
You sound mad. I'm not flexing. You basically told me I should go through some humiliation ritual if I'm wrong and you flip town or something. I am just informing you that I am confident in my skills even if I do end up wrong on occasion. I would likely change little to nothing about my current PoE
I skimmed a bit through this back & forth and indeed i gotta say u're hard town lock

Yes, it’s basically giving away a free ability of your own.
no its not? tf lol

giving away an ability sounds like u just outright lose it whereas someone else gains it
copying just means someone gets a replica of ur ability, but also i naturally expect a copy to be like a 1x or limited in some way

Can you take a break with Ultra and tell me why you don't have more reads and your read on me is frozen?
@SoulKiller
Need to see more from you Michelle, your intro post pinged me as informed when you stated otherwise. Until I see some progression from your end, you mostly gonna stay there.

Who do you think is scum? Also I recall ekko giving you something, do you wanna elaborate on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.