Status
Not open for further replies.
there is nothing to be self-conscious abt, i have not been around at all in 80 pgs
how r ppl supposed to read an inactive?

relying on mech to clear me is boring af, sure i could let my actions speak for me but that just turns this into more of a button mashing fest

i am pushing u cuz ur here and i want to play live and u have stuff against u rn
never said im doing anything new here, its actually pretty obvious im following after ultra considering i asked him to explain the case on u

town: ultra, flower, pot, naomi, worst, ekko off the top of my head
scum: u, watson, adam, baki, ghostface

probs some others i can lean in certain directions like charlie and ratchet for town (and blue for indie) but id need to think further
Interacting with me brings nothing to the table right now, it just makes you look lazy and not wanting to look somewhere else.

Letting your actions speak for itself is not called button mashing, it’s called scum hunting and bringing new stuff to the table. Which you ain’t doing none of that. You just doing what everyone else is doing lmao.

Why baki you have him as scum? Interesting read.

There is a difference between abilities getting checked and giving one of your abilities to someone.
You think you can catch scum with this? What is the point here? Let say Soul did give Indigo a Roleblock ability, what does it mean? What did you achieve?
I can find out if the player is willing to cooperate with others and can see if they are afraid of getting checked or not.

And right now, SK looks like he‘s afraid and just making excuses. It‘s an absolute coward move to refuse there.

S

Sallucion

I can find out if the player is willing to cooperate with others and can see if they are afraid of getting checked or not.

And right now, SK looks like he‘s afraid and just making excuses. It‘s an absolute coward move to refuse there.
I dont think so. Soul had no reason to cooperate at that point.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'll respond to your last 2 posts before I go, I can fit that in

So for part 1;
You are free to believe what you want, and you may be free to jump to any conclusions that you want. That being said, I'm calling you out for relying entirely on assumptions and conjecture that only holds merit if you want it to be true.

While Odd may have nothing to do with this here directly, it doesn't really matter. I made a reference to it to adress my disbelief in the magnitude of a "case" you made on me.
You're acting as if town would never knowingly nor unknowingly use manipulation, which in itself is disingenuous.

Again you're only trying to justify your narrative with nothing more than conjecture and assumptions.

Part 2;
Why is it convenient for me to not believe that you believed your case here?

Your case is a nothing burger, I don't believe that you are one to chase unicorns.

"But refusing to concede ground to your interlocutor in terms of how genuine the claim is, is another hallmark of scum."
I am not sure what you're saying here, what exactly are you saying I'm not conceding on?

I conceded that I made a mistake in the language, but what exactly is it that I am supposedly refusing to admit?

Well, to this you are correct. I haven't been present, that's not a secret, and honestly it has nothing to do with the game.

I appreciate that you're effectively giving me an opportunity to engage with the game through your unicorn case on me, but my activity prior to this is simply irrelevant to the case at large.

I don't want to go into details, nor should I have to. I ask of you respectfully to not use my late arrival as evidence in your casing, though this being the kind of game that it is, I know that it will be whether I want it to or not.

The problem with your sentiment, Mango, is that you immediately conclude that I'm scum, when the only way to come to a charitable interpretation of your game is to deep dive into your psyche and induce that your motives are genuine (I.e taking it as an insult is not guilt tripping, but a disconnected thought process). And I don't really understand why you think it's reasonable to expect me to infer that. And if you concede that it's not, then this becomes an argument by disagreement, because you would know that I couldn't reasonably come to the right answer about you, and so you would need to demonstrate that the answer I did come to is even further out of reason. Naturally, it is not. You know it's not. So all I'm really left with is a massively overdefensive reaction to suspicion.

It's not like I've just railroaded this either. I haven't even voted for you! I do think you're probably scum, but it's my job to convince the masses of that, and so far that hasn't exactly played out. At the very best, your reaction is petulant. At worst, scummy.

Interacting with me brings nothing to the table right now, it just makes you look lazy and not wanting to look somewhere else.

Letting your actions speak for itself is not called button mashing, it’s called scum hunting and bringing new stuff to the table. Which you ain’t doing none of that. You just doing what everyone else is doing lmao.

Why baki you have him as scum? Interesting read.
how do u know whether im sending in actions or not???

baki i think is scum bc he seems so willing to ignore the fact that its most likely multiball and use that as a sort of agenda to defend/sus ppl

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ehm.. I mean, perhaps you're seeing something that I'm not, but how does "being willing to have your abilities copied" translate into being able to choose what they can copy?
From my PoV it does not make sense that being able to choose what ability that gets copied is the logical conclusion to the prompt in question.

It appears to me that you're putting way too much emphasis on your interpretation of what Soul's refusal means, you're effectively heralding Indigo for what?
But even if I humored it; how can you with a straight face tell me that you can make out if a role is scum/ town just by looking at a singular ability, in a game like the Weebs no less?

And now stop lawyering for the guy. It gets annoying that I have to defend my point when refusing to let yourself get checked has always been scum behavior and been punished as such. If he‘s Town and plays like this, then this will be a lesson how not to play as Town, too.

Ratchet

I removed Ratchet cuz i haven't looked into him at all after that point

As for town vibes i've also removed Zem & Charles for the same reasons as Ratchet didn't looked into them after that
I don't really follow this - why do you need to look into us if you have us town, and why did you have us town in the first place if you need to actually evaluate us still? Like, what's the process here?

Huh? Where exactly did you come to the conclusion that I know you are sending an action or not? I said proving yourself as townie does not mean button mashing but by scum hunting and bringing new information to the table and moving the thread forward.

baki i think is scum bc he seems so willing to ignore the fact that its most likely multiball and use that as a sort of agenda to defend/sus ppl
What fact is he ignoring exactly? And how is he explaining stuff and bringing valid point has to do with multiball? Why don’t you show me your case on him? Prove this. Baki actually is probably one of the towniest players in the game.

Worst

Custom title
I don't really follow this - why do you need to look into us if you have us town, and why did you have us town in the first place if you need to actually evaluate us still? Like, what's the process here?
Well the game evolves views change i haven't kept up how you interacted with other people/ the current situation on the thread after that post so i feel like rn my read would be too outdated

I think that Soul is town, this has nothing to do with a multiball setup, idk what are you even talking about Hime lol

And now stop lawyering for the guy. It gets annoying that I have to defend my point when refusing to let yourself get checked has always been scum behavior and been punished as such. If he‘s Town and plays like this, then this will be a lesson how not to play as Town, too.
No one is lawyering here. They are. Simply stating the obvious to you which you seem oblivious to acknowledge because????

Only lesson learned here is that if you are townie you are doing shit of a job here and need to start working on yourself . Learn to see things from other people pov.

Hmm pretty neutral i see....well pretend i'm feeling conflicted about Watson how would you convince me to vote him!
watson is totally off town meta
plus i have like a 95% accurate read meter on her

recent town game for example:
https://onelastforum.com/threads/bleach-mafia-prod-test-game.5237/

plus watson has a certain degree of "quirkiness" to her posts
"adhd style" is how i think of it, a bit all over the place and jumbled but she tries her best to analyze ppls behaviors/posts and write up long posts where ur like ??? for 40% of each one

Ratchet

Well the game evolves views change i haven't kept up how you interacted with other people/ the current situation on the thread after that post so i feel like rn my read would be too outdated
Really? You're not just trying to force "progression" in your reads, are you Worst?

watson is totally off town meta
plus i have like a 95% accurate read meter on her

recent town game for example:
https://onelastforum.com/threads/bleach-mafia-prod-test-game.5237/

plus watson has a certain degree of "quirkiness" to her posts
"adhd style" is how i think of it, a bit all over the place and jumbled but she tries her best to analyze ppls behaviors/posts and write up long posts where ur like ??? for 40% of each one
Watson is doing here usual scum play of CWAC one liner posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.