Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder when they are going to address Kuma. Dude is just a walking corpse but nobody us actually mourning his lack of memory. So does that mean he's going to recover somehow lol
Bonney is the only one that knows what happened to him. Most likely is he's gonna be left behind on Elbaf in that state and Bonney will take care of him. That's why I don't think she's joining the SHs

Weren’t they gonna take him to labophase for something? Honestly I think he gets fixed at this rate tbh
I think at that point they were just trying to get him back to the ship, but then plans changed when the Elbaf ship arrived and they decided to coup de burst off labophase.

But yeah I think so too. Lilith is alive and can absolutely explain whats going on with his Buccaneer body.

By Redon if you guys care :shocking:
The page of Kizaru crying and angry at Akainu's words is AWESOME .

About the silhouette at the end, you can't clearly see who the person is (it's a small panel with little detail).

I think it's not Saul, basically because when Oda showed him during Vegapunk's message, it was clearly him even though we couldn't see his face. It would be absurd for him to hide it like this now when we know he's in Elbaf.

I feel like he's the guy who was drinking with Crocus on this cover, but that's just my impression.

Kizaru and Kuzan were blatantly stated to be conflicted*
Agenda fans: B-but admirals are weak and have no conqueror’s haki.
Oda:
I'm convinced we'll have to wait for Akainu arc to witness an all out admiral. The thing is they should be relative (at least the C3) to him from the fight against Kuzan lasting 10 days so Oda will keep putting shackles on them til it's the time.

Anyone deny kizaru is nerf is dumber than savages tribes.

‘’Even person who never read his life can read better than you and know kizaru is nerf.
It is hard to be a Goofy fan and not cry & cope about it
They expected base Luffy to ragdoll Kizaru like he did Kaido
In reality Kizaru on his worst day ragdolled Snakeman and left Gear5 looking like a lifeless corpse

By Redon if you guys care:shocking:
The page of Kizaru crying and angry at Akainu's words is AWESOME .

About the silhouette at the end, you can't clearly see who the person is (it's a small panel with little detail).

I think it's not Saul, basically because when Oda showed him during Vegapunk's message, it was clearly him even though we couldn't see his face. It would be absurd for him to hide it like this now when we know he's in Elbaf.

I feel like he's the guy who was drinking with Crocus on this cover, but that's just my impression.
Shiki
:smoothieduck:

Status
Not open for further replies.