Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why would you shoot me when, by your own admission, you're not even prepared to say you think I'm scum. And why would you shoot me in particular after 2 people who I've pushed today?
Well, she asked a hypothetical if I had to shoot someone right now, and out of the actives that would be my list right now. You were on the bottom of the priority, the only reason I'd shoot you would be for peace of mind. Which is not really what I'd pick first, but it was within the realm of reason.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah just because emotionally volatile woman throws a couple of plates at your head and then apologizes after and says it's NAI...doesn't mean it's actually NAI. She's prolly just busy and annoyed you're railroading her
No, she's explicitly annoyed at the subtext (that she perceives is there, at least) of my accusation, it has nothing to do with it being me or the way I've pushed her. It's a very clear escalation point. I don't have a clue how you think otherwise. There is *nothing* to indicate that her frustration comes from being pushed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well, she asked a hypothetical if I had to shoot someone right now, and out of the actives that would be my list right now. You were on the bottom of the priority, the only reason I'd shoot you would be for peace of mind. Which is not really what I'd pick first, but it was within the realm of reason.
I smell a snake in the grass.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I want you to admit that you are just bad. If you are townie that is. Just horrible.

Like from a townie pov you would wanna work with other strong players if you think they might be townie, not throw the game because of ego issues. Look at the game, we have 50 players half of them did not even post. You think life will be nice and easy? You think some of these players you will be able to reason with? Like if you are scum here then fair. But if you are townie then this is just embarrassing. I know I am townie, I am probably towns best bet actually in reaching this to the end line. You will see soon enough.

You can’t stop and pause and think to yourself it’s weird how suddenly I gained 10+votes and half of these votes from people who don’t even care to check your lying ass post about me being outed lol. You then complain about worst gunners for some reason when they are actually thinking reasonably and not feeding into your needless paranoia because you have this self esteem issue of wanting to be right. Sometimes you are just wrong and that’s mafia, no shame in admitting it. Jesus. It’s been so long I am not sure if you would do shit like this as townie.
i mean ultra can be a scum hunting a rivaling faction. i think ur read list was pretty disappointing. bet you didnt have any proper analysis of the motives behind the players you are calling scim there

No, she's explicitly annoyed at the subtext (that she perceives is there, at least) of my accusation, it has nothing to do with it being me or the way I've pushed her. It's a very clear escalation point. I don't have a clue how you think otherwise. There is *nothing* to indicate that her frustration comes from being pushed.
You spoke with absolute confidence about some theory Mango was partnered with someone from MU. What the hell happened to that? You just dropped it even though you were stalwart it was evidence of something.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Mmm I have seen town with a lynch stop for themselves before though having multiple and having the ability to do it for someone else takes me back a bit

Though either way it seems we can't go for the lynch on him and will have to get creative

Status
Not open for further replies.