Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you read Manga with your head as deep inside the toilet as possible.
Nah just you admrial fools think things would be differnt with anyone else.
It was his best friend but dude said he was cog , it was hurting him but man know he had a job to do .
Why you think he piss at akainu even with VP being his best friend he perform like good cog he is .
You thinking somehow if this was someone else and he so call not being serious won't get semi KO or turn into pizza is reading the manga deep inside the toilet as possible.

The man with the burned scar is Jiaga, who actually survived but got so scared of big Shiryu that he changed manga:willight:

@MarineHQ
Don't ever insult the Goat like this
Post automatically merged:

Nah just you admrial fools think things would be differnt with anyone else.
It was his best friend but dude said he was cog , it was hurting him but man know he had a job to do .
Why think he piss at akainu even with VOP being his best friend he perform like good cog he is .
You think somehow think if this was some else and he so call not being serious won't get semi ko or turn into pizza is reading the manga deep inside the toilet as possible.
Stop drinking toilet water

I think, for Oda, Elbaf needs to be the threshold where all of the final mysteries centered around other characters not directly in the endgame needs to come to play. Unless theres more islands after it but before Lodestar, then it needs to be addressed here:

- If Scopper is a character Oda means to reveal, then he should be revealed here ultimately. If he's the person drinking with Crocus, then thats a 500 chapter mystery resolved.

- The Burned Scar Man is a mystery that should also be addressed here. Assuming this silhouetted person isnt him, then Scopper/this person can possibility give more detail on who the BSM actually is in Elbaf. We need the 4th RP to continue the story, otherwise getting to Lodestar means we cannot advance past it to Laugh Tale.

- Shanks, Blackbeard, CG, Akainu and Imu all need to make their final moves during this arc (again, assuming this is it). If Shanks is heading out to attack Luffy's fleet, it needs to happen now. If Blackbeard hears about the Ancient Weapons, then he should be going to Wano in the least (I doubt he'll get Shirahoshi in time, but she might play her role in the endgame anyway). If CG is meant to to recruit more people, it needs to happen now as well. Akainu needs to mobilize and leave New Marineford. Imu depends on where the WG will get involved.

- Possibly an extension to CG, If Oda plans on having former Shichibukai involved in the endgame, whatever needs to happen at Impel Down with Magellan, Bon Clay, Doflamingo etc, needs to happen very soon. Hancock needs to move out, whomever rescues Weevil also needs to play their part.

- Any mysteries we have left on the Underworld, Cloning, etc should all come from Stussy. I still think she'll end up on the Elbaf ship in the next chapter or two. She's the gateway into understanding those things and Rocks.

- There are allegedly, a bunch of Impel Down Level 6 escapees still at large. We were told in DR that they all congregated somewhere, but that was it. Could this be how CG gains power? Could they be in Warland?

- Any lingering plot with Big Mom probably needs to be wrapped up here, with or without her presence.

- Urouge is still the last elusive SN not tied to any arc plot. Its gotta be here, either some designated Sky Island portion/lore of Elbaf or something close.

The list goes on, but this is the relative gist of it. Elbaf either needs to be this massive conglomeration of plotlines, or we are still stuck at square one for many of these heading into the final conflicts, again, assuming Elbaf is the last island before everyone starts to fight over the 4 RPs.
Yep.

100+ arc incoming. At least 3 years :risitameh:

So who is going to be Elbaf main villain?
I do wonder about that. I've seen people throw out the idea that it's going to be Akaiunu, Blackbeard, or the Gorosei. But I highly doubt it will be any of them.

Akainu is not stupid enough to attack Elbaf unless he gets permission, also I highly doubt that Akainu will be defeated before Blackbeard. There is no way I see Fujitora or Kizaru, and Green Bull being defeated before Blackbeard's commanders.

As for Blackbeard himself, he still has to deal with the whole Caribou subplot, so he's pretty much out as well.

As for the Gorosei, they are not coming back and traveling all the way to Elbaf, also just like Akainu, they aren't that stupid to attack Elbaf.

Also the Gorosei are obviously being saved for the end along with Imu.

That only leaves the man with the burned scar but if he ends up becoming an ally then I have no idea who could be.:kayneshrug:

Unless Oda really has it be Big Mom.:believe:

Elbaf is a split society IMO.

The bottom half, where Big Mom lived, are the Nika followers who are exiled from the upper half, where the "Gods" and their servants/followers live.

Big Mom went insane due to the 12 day Semla fast. But, this now makes no sense.

We know from Dorry and Brogy that Elbaf's forests are filled with Giant beasts:

So, why couldn't they hunt them? I think it's an Upper Yard situation, where the "lower level" Giants are treated differently. Egghead might be foreshadowing this with having Vegapunk live in a barriered Cloud Fortress.

Elbaf will be the Skypiea of the New World, Luffy vs a God, except this time Luffy is a God, too.

I'm hoping we get Enel and Shiki back that arc.
Tbh I dont mind the layout of Elbaf being like this a (a mix of giant and sky island lore), but I do hope the villain is a known threat. Either the BSM, Akainu or one of the Yonko.

Elbaf having an isolated, godlike villain (even Ive guessed that "god" Elbaf might be an oppressive Lunarian who go kicked off of Red Line by Imu/WG, compare the name to King, Alber) is awesome on paper, but my god we are never finishing this story then :usoprice:.

So who is going to be Elbaf main villain?
Since Shanks left, it must be someone who got recently to Elbaf. I can't imagine someone from the giants to be a villain. The most likely candidates who have an interest to reach Elbaf are

1) Big Mom if she is not dead
2) Blackbeard

Another possibility is that Elbaf follows the same logic as Amazon Lily, where a villain (Loki?) turns to an ally and this arc is just a transitional arc for what is coming next.

I do wonder about that. I've seen people throw out the idea that it's going to be Akaiunu, Blackbeard, or the Gorosei. But I highly doubt it will be any of them.

Akainu is not stupid enough to attack Elbaf unless he gets permission, also I highly doubt that Akainu will be defeated before Blackbeard. There is no way I see Fujitora or Kizaru, and Green Bull being defeated before Blackbeard's commanders.

As for Blackbeard himself, he still has to deal with the whole Caribou subplot, so he's pretty much out as well.

As for the Gorosei, they are not coming back and traveling all the way to Elbaf, also just like Akainu, they aren't that stupid to attack Elbaf.

Also the Gorosei are obviously being saved for the end along with Imu.

That only leaves the man with the burned scar but if he ends up becoming an ally then I have no idea who could be.:kayneshrug:

Unless Oda really has it be Big Mom.:believe:
Big Mom will end up as the antagonist, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.