Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol Season two wont even cover Alabasta??
With a pace like that the live action wont reach post timeskip without all actors hit their 30++...
Or they skip arcs like thriller bark or so, but that would be very bad.

I still think this wont get more then 3 seasons, with Alabasta being the last live action version.
Loda's/editor message
"Indefinite manga break till live action starts"

@Tyki_Mikk make a poll on who THAT MAN will be

Scopper

shiki

Jika

Pranks

Loki

some other clown
Done bro.
No Alabasta is some yikes pacing, ngl :whitepress:
As @Doggo pointed it out, Alabasta is a huge arc, you can´t cover that arc with other mini arcs in one season.
But in sametime this is bad news for OPLA, it is pretty clear that OPLA will probably not even finish to Marineford.

Probably Oda plan is to gain more fans and attention with the Alabasta arc.
Once he and netflix did Alabasta, they might cancel the live action.

Elbaf will be a waste of time guys. Oda will bait by seemingly including characters we stan just to shaft them and promote 2-3 year Loki and internal Elbaf drama.

@Paperchampion23 I respect your opinion, so how do you think about both Shiryu and Fujitora came from Wano, and they shared backstory together like Doffy and Law?
Maybe Shiryu's action in the past (massacre) was related to why Fujitora blinded himself.
Hmm, i like the idea that they may both be from Wano! My only issue with them being tied together is Shiryu was still a WG employee at Impel Down before being arrested. However that doesnt mean they couldnt have history before Shiryu went and became a jailer, since Issho wasnt technically an Admiral (and couldnt arrest Shiryu anyway).

I really like the idea of the final battles largely being tied to characters who have history with one another for sure, especially if they are more than standard 1v1's at first.

Done bro.

As @Doggo pointed it out, Alabasta is a huge arc, you can´t cover that arc with other mini arcs in one season.
But in sametime this is bad news for OPLA, it is pretty clear that OPLA will probably not even finish to Marineford.

Probably Oda plan is to gain more fans and attention with the Alabasta arc.
Once he and netflix did Alabasta, they might cancel the live action.
The bigger issues for live action is the more time goes on the higher the budget going to get .
We now in time where the streaming bubble pop and everyone cutting down on shows and budgets for them .
Them doing The One Piece is the back up plan .

Why are people so scared of the idea that Kizaru was mentally nerfed?

Goofy already gets every feat in the book and has the thickest plot armor possible, everything is centered around the bum ass Joy Boy/Nika shit, and then everyone he fights also needs to fight at 100% all the time too? Oh no, imagine Goofy isn't the most important character from another character's POV for once.

Oda goes out of his way to shove in like 30 panels of Kizaru being conflicted and unsure of his actions in a manga where willpower is the greatest source of strength, but no Kizaru was going all-out at every turn.

:seriously: ok

Status
Not open for further replies.