Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn if someone just knew that before...
:sanmoji:
The idea of Kizaru dying and sacrificing is close 0 right now IMO, and to be fair I was never a fan of that to begin with

The sunny is about to land on the ocean and bonney and kuma are next to luffy.

I also don't agree with how Kizaru character is ruined lol

Before Kizaru came to egghead there was not even a character, people always treated him as a combat tool with light powers that trolls people. Now he is a more interesting character than most post-ts chracters
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ate-the-light-logia.58289/page-3#post-5503605

I’m not even sure his physicals were too Nerfed but he obviously didn’t go all out this arc lol. He showed one new technique and Oda is giving him development. He has plans for Borsalino
Well he show 2 new techniques lights clones and laser eyes but those were what ever.
Still if people think his physicals were nerf then kaido would have been the most physical nerf character in manga lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wait, for Netflix it was very good.
I wont deny it, it broke some records too.
But that was not my point why I think it wont reach more than 4-5seasons.

The actors going to get older, the more time it take, the more problems could start.
I seen stuff like that often, series destroyed themselve with how much it took to get more seasons.

And people gonna lose interest or became of hating the serie, also the fact that actors are human and we never know what could happen or not, just look at Gerald in the witcher, Henry got replaced and the views got massive lowered.

Many factors play a huge role in such series who trying to work for multiple seasons.
Sitcoms like TBBT wont have these issues like having problem with older actors, One Piece Luffy is still very young in his current manga version. People will dislike the mini thing and more complains will happen.

I saw this happen to many series and I doubt OPLA will be clear from these things...
Replace the actors.
That's not hard.
None of them are particularly AMAZING OMG IRREPLACEBLE.
And you can have the older actors taking part on the preparation for the new ones.
There are tons of ways to go around this.

If OPLA manages to adapt up until Alabasta alone, it's already a MASSIVE feat that I don't think many thought possible.

Personally I think there are innumerous challenges to adapt arcs like Ennies Lobby, so Imo, they don't get there. But who knows.
Depending on how well the previous seasons perform, we might see some bigger investments in the series.
:kayneshrug:

A possible swap from LA to a more "western-type" animation is also a possibility, etc.

Who knows?

So who is going to be Elbaf main villain?
Least to most (top to bottom) likely order imo:

- A Yonko (imo not possible since Shanks left and Blackbeard probably will go after Ancient Weapons)
- Akainu (also doubt since Koby is now believing that he, as a marine, needs to stop Luffy; also Ryokugyuu's comments about fighting the RHP, basically Akainu probably will fight all the Yonko)
- Some Giant or Sky Island/Lunarian type enemy. I have....thoughts on who "God" Elbaf might be and how that affects "God Nika" lore on Elbaf.
- Burned Scar Man/Rocks Clone/whoever (my personal bet since it at least advances the story).

Replace the actors.
That's not hard.
And you can have the older actors taking part on the preparation for the new ones.

If OPLA manages to adapt up until Alabasta alone, it's already a MASSIVE feat that I don't think many thought possible.

Personally I think there are innumerous challenges to adapt arcs like Ennies Lobby, so Imo, they don't get there. But who knows.
Depending on how well the previous seasons perform, we might see some bigger investments in the series.
:kayneshrug:

A possible swap from LA to a more "western-type" animation is also a possibility, etc.

Who knows?
If your solution to the series is replace the actors then anyone can see how opla will fail badly

Akainu is correct. Kizaru is weak.
Admirals are always like this. More underwhelming actions, more excuses coming

Underwhelming actions at Marineford
Excuses: can't go all out

Underwhelming actions at Reverie
Excuses: can't go all out

Underwhelming actions at movie Red
Excuses: not canon

Underwhelming actions at Wano
Excuse: Shanks and his crew

Underwhelming actions at Hachinosu
Excuse: conflicted heart

Underwhelming actions at Egghead
Excuse: mentally nerfed

Until the series ends they will keep doing underwhelming actions with new excuses incoming

Replace the actors.
That's not hard.
That would be a very bad idea, series who changed their long running actors after few seasons, never ended good.
Something like that would be a suicide for many series.
A no go for many showrunners.

That is what im saying, getting 3 seasons with Alabasta ending would be already a huge feat for Oda and that is what I think is going to happen. After Alabasta they gonna stop with the show. Or maybe continue it, but my bet is, after Alabasta, the live actions wont continue.

There's still a possibility of next chapter being Egghead due to:
-Stussy location and Lucci/Kaku unresolved
-Saturn not saying anything about anything after joyboy shit
-Kuma's fate and power of love is unresolved
-someone giving Goofy food and then moving him from the marines to food machine

so Kizaru giving Goofy food reveal might still happen, unless Oda leaves it SBS like the shit writer he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.