Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why are people so scared of the idea that Kizaru was mentally nerfed?

Goofy already gets every feat in the book and has the thickest plot armor possible, everything is centered around the bum ass Joy Boy/Nika shit, and then everyone he fights also needs to fight at 100% all the time too? Oh no, imagine Goofy isn't the most important character from another character's POV for once.

Oda goes out of his way to shove in like 30 panels of Kizaru being conflicted and unsure of his actions in a manga where willpower is the greatest source of strength, but no Kizaru was going all-out at every turn.

:seriously: ok
I’m not even sure his physicals were too Nerfed but he obviously didn’t go all out this arc lol. He showed one new technique and Oda is giving him development. He has plans for Borsalino

You REALLY underestimate how good season 1 was.
Nothing guarantees the success for ages to come, but, right now, it is a massive one and there's 0 reasons to believe it won't keep being produced unless any given season completely tanks it.
Wait, for Netflix it was very good.
I wont deny it, it broke some records too.
But that was not my point why I think it wont reach more than 4-5seasons.

The actors going to get older, the more time it take, the more problems could start.
I seen stuff like that often, series destroyed themselve with how much it took to get more seasons.

And people gonna lose interest or became of hating the serie, also the fact that actors are human and we never know what could happen or not, just look at Gerald in the witcher, Henry got replaced and the views got massive lowered.

Many factors play a huge role in such series who trying to work for multiple seasons.
Sitcoms like TBBT wont have these issues like having problem with older actors, One Piece Luffy is still very young in his current manga version. People will dislike the mini thing and more complains will happen.

I saw this happen to many series and I doubt OPLA will be clear from these things...

So let me get this straight

Oda didn't care to resolve Saturn plot on screen despite him being the only elder left at egghead

Kizaru was clearly nerfed and left to do nothing and he was not into any plan beforehand by VP.

Oda brought 5 elders to stop an underwhelming speech which basically didn't do shit to WG despite VP knowing about Lulusia, their plan to kill him and them having ancient weapon.

Bonney and kuma didn't get their revenge and kizaru emotional conflict remain unresolved.

And, the arc ended with another silhouette

Smh

Frankly speaking, this arc had content to be wrapped up in just 30 odd chapters.

KKS was delusional to begin with. If Luffy can’t hurt a Gorosei there’s no way Kizaru is.

well see Kizaru and Saturn in the final war

So let me get this straight

Oda didn't care to resolve Saturn plot on screen despite him being the only elder left at egghead

Kizaru was clearly nerfed and left to do nothing and he was not into any plan beforehand by VP.

Oda brought 5 elders to stop an underwhelming speech which basically didn't do shit to WG despite VP knowing about Lulusia, their plan to kill him and them having ancient weapon.

Bonney and kuma didn't get their revenge and kizaru emotional conflict remain unresolved.

And, the arc ended with another silhouette

Smh

Frankly speaking, this arc had content to be wrapped up in just 30 odd chapters.

What Saturn plot point ?
Man get what he wanted when he get there .
Also we not going to see the effect of the speech until later on that was given .
Kizaru was still be emotional the man just kill his friend but he a cog so he did his job . ( why would he be into any VP plan before hand)
Well Bonney and Kuma can't get there revenge right now since Saturn got his hax for now .

GoT failed????????
Are you drunk????????????
Yes it failed, season 8 got the most backlesh ever, people hated the serie after season 6.
And that with 1 class actors and lot of budge and a good storyboard.

And that is my point, these big series got massive money but they couldn´t survive in the end.
Actually they planned 9-10 seasons but duo the fucking showrunners it got fucked up.

And that is my point, the longer series survive, so more it be clear it could fail massively high.
And if someone like GoT got such a fate, why you think such things would happen to OPLA?

Im seen enough to be in that scene that I would bet with your that OPLA wont get more then 5seasons at best.
If im wrong, I would take any avatar of your choice for one year straight. That is how im pretty sure OPLA wont get more then 5seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.