Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have expected that the guy who was labeled by the entire Marine fandom as an emotionless psychopath is actually such a crybaby, huh?

Expectation at the beginning of the arc: Kizaru is a psychopath in terms of emotion.
End of the arc: A crying baby.
You are mistaken, It was some user here that said he was a psyco lol.

"The panel with Kizaru crying and angry due to Akainu words is Incredible"

I'm 90% sure it will be drawn in a goofy comedic way with extreme expression ( possibly like Luffy goodbye to BonClay on den mushi while crying)
And I'm certain many of Admiral bros would hate it considering their ideal type personality, especially from someone like Kizaru's character
:sanmoji:

"The panel with Kizaru crying and angry due to Akainu words is Incredible"

I'm 90% sure it will be drawn in a goofy comedic way with extreme expression ( possibly like Luffy goodbye to BonClay on den mushi while crying)
And I'm certain many of Admiral bros would hate it considering their ideal personality, especially from someone like Kizaru's character
:kizawat:

Oda already wasted Thor's potential DF on Enel, now someone with Fenrir and Jörmundgander's mythical zoan would be dope.
Hel being a character too would be dope, a female swordsman with an underworld theme like Zoro.
Yeah if Oda created a Thor like character, that would be cool af. A monster who fights with a hammer and hits harder than Kaido, who can summon and manipulate electricity and perhaps has other abilities as well. A born warrior, trained from birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.