Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when are the Marines right about anything? They do what the celestial dragons tell them to do.
A real mf would save his best friend or die trying.
And, let me guess, Garp should have saved Ace right? Lol

Not that the Marines are always right, but if Kizaru were to save Vegapunk he should do so on account of it fulfilling justice and what is right, not because of his friendship with him

He didn’t even really try to fight Luffy, he was too busy fighting his inner demons the entire time. A part of him probably wanted condom to stop him.
The fact is Kizaru was already shown lashing out about not wanting to kill VP while fighting Luffy and these tears at the arc conclusion emphasizes how hard this job was on him (til recently people assumed him to be a cold blooded psychopath lmao). Shonen fans seem to confuse purposely holding back and not going all out. I don't think Kizaru was *purposely* holding back but there are enough evidences that he was doing it reluctancly in a series where your power comes from willpower.

Brave of you to put one armed fraud using Roger's Sealed Haki over the man who stabbed his swords into his legs to escape Impel Down.

Shiki >>> Shanks.
He didn’t stab his legs, he cut them off. I see your sealed Color of Clowns is extra potent today.
He didn’t escape Impel Down, he got let out because of bad health. Which is why he went to Elbaf to get some medical help

Yeah so this chapter confirms Kizaru was emotionally constrained + that his priority was to kill Vegapunk, not fight Luffy. RIP agenda
This chapter didn't change anything at all, man. Kizaru got beaten up by a Yonko Luffy who was holding back. Although the mission was difficult for Kizaru, that doesn't mean he didn't use all his power to accomplish it. The only new addition we have is that Kizaru, besides not having Conqueror's Haki or awakening, is also a crybaby.

The fact is Kizaru was already shown lashing out about not wanting to kill VP while fighting Luffy and these tears at the arc conclusion emphasizes how hard this job was on him (til recently people assumed him to be a cold blooded psychopath lmao). Shonen fans seem to confuse purposely holding back and not going all out. I don't think Kizaru was *purposely* holding back but there are enough evidences that he was doing it reluctancly in a series where your power comes from willpower.
Sry I only clap with my feet when I can count black lightning lines :endthis:

I'm glad this chapter reminds us of Lid and LLaw's L's, two fruit merchant losers :), Although atleast law showed some haki which makes Kidd the most undeserving conquerors user, even more than Boa

Who would have expected that the guy who was labeled by the entire Marine fandom as an emotionless psychopath is actually such a crybaby, huh?

Expectation at the beginning of the arc: Kizaru is a psychopath in terms of emotion.
End of the arc: A crying baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.