Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay on serious note, I think out of all people that voted me only ultra and flowa have a claim to it for it being justified, everyone else got on wagon without asking questions which is terrible look for them. Nor Soul Killer nor Watson was remembered or talked about.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay on serious note, I think out of all people that voted me only ultra and flowa have a claim to it for it being justified, everyone else got on wagon without asking questions which is terrible look for them. Nor Soul Killer nor Watson was remembered or talked about.
I voted Indigo because I am built different

Most that got on my wagon don't really care who gets lynched as long as someone gets lynched. Ultra was blindly trusted which I don't see mafia do, especially since if Ultra was scum he would relay the plan to his scummates and they would hold back or ask questions first.

So based on that I would remove Ultra as scum here, on the wagon itself I reckon half isn't town.

Meanwhile Flower who with Ultra was biggest advocate for my lynch wasn't the one to pull the trigger and instead Ultra did the trigger. Flower then on top of it went from me being sus af and lynch option to someone she trusts just bcs i gave a half assed claim that can benefit her.

Between Ultra and Flower, Ultra most def has higher standing in being good, Flower seems opportunistic in choosing when to vote and how and how useful someone is to her

Flower is most likely an indie here

Most that got on my wagon don't really care who gets lynched as long as someone gets lynched. Ultra was blindly trusted which I don't see mafia do, especially since if Ultra was scum he would relay the plan to his scummates and they would hold back or ask questions first.

So based on that I would remove Ultra as scum here, on the wagon itself I reckon half isn't town.

Meanwhile Flower who with Ultra was biggest advocate for my lynch wasn't the one to pull the trigger and instead Ultra did the trigger. Flower then on top of it went from me being sus af and lynch option to someone she trusts just bcs i gave a half assed claim that can benefit her.

Between Ultra and Flower, Ultra most def has higher standing in being good, Flower seems opportunistic in choosing when to vote and how and how useful someone is to her

Flower is most likely an indie here
if flower was indie she would claim indie
its literally flower, shes a sucker for that shit

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yes I'm having headaches today so I won't be posting much.
That can only mean one thing! You've unlocked the Flower special ability; Brain Overclocking induced Migraine!

You have 2 - 3 times increased brain power at the cost of headaches.
Now's the time to lay the most cracked plan conceived to human history

@Worst

Trying to catch up. Not sure who claimed Amp thing on you. Naomi or Orca? Have they named it?
Claims:

This is what i have in pm. You can add me being immune to boosting abilities and that i can't gain karma
Naomi - immune to neighbour chat + amps (?)

Flower - immune to neighbour chat, rolecrush, manipulations and also boosts like me, can self solve, can rewrite own ability, destroy targets actives for a phase

Polar Bear - can self solve

Pot Goblin - always in night council (4th)

xenos5 - bleed heal, has "Telekinesis"

The Orca - something that could maaaaaybe remove poison? ability creation? idk + amps (?)

Michelle - immune to investigations

Boa - "I have a shop"

Worst - vigilante

Indigo - can Ask someone to copy their ability

Emil - sending/gifting SOMETHING

Adam - day reset, no Lynch, double removal from the game (there's word for it but i forgot)

Joined cult thing

Flower

Saber

hime

Indigo

Ultra (said he won't but quoted)

Alexis

York

SoulKiller

Pot Goblin

lemon.de

BakiDou