Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Sir, I caught your reads list from earlier

Do you have an updated reads list?
Nothin unique, I think overall we had some good conversations here

I think with my older list and recent events I feel more confident about them and the fellas I got good vibes from

Ok I was able to skim and catch up lmao
First impression wise I'm comfortable with
Naomi
Flower
Ultra
SoulKiller

As town for right now

And I'm getting good vibes from
TAC
Ratchet
Hime
Zemmi
Worst

in my limited experience with broki, ive seen her bait in that way many times
i assume youve played with her far more than i, so i dont really believe u believe that
and even so, there would be more discussion on it if it actually happened

I was not caught up when i saw that post so did not see followup discussion. So it was not my first thought.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yolo.

I‘m a pro Town Indie.

Have to help Town win the game. Count towards Town parity and can’t get converted. I have a Devil mode which is locked and gives a buff to my role, no idea how to unlock it though. Would be cool to have any Madoka lore experts (I hope it gives me a kill shot or revive).
Homura? Devil Mode is the manifestation of "Evil", it's where Homura basically decides that she's had enough playing second fiddle and embraces selfish desire. In Mafia terms, would make a lot of sense as a Serial.

Nothin unique, I think overall we had some good conversations here

I think with my older list and recent events I feel more confident about them and the fellas I got good vibes from
Why are Ratchet and Worst even in your scum list? They've been pretty in line with their town meta.

...are these just, like, soul reads?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Homura? Devil Mode is the manifestation of "Evil", it's where Homura basically decides that she's had enough playing second fiddle and embraces selfish desire. In Mafia terms, would make a lot of sense as a Serial.

Yea I think it would certainly come with a potential wincon change

Hopefully it doesn't though should it be triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.