Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did. He started almost hyperventilating only after he struck VP down and fulfilled his mission, after that he stopped giving a shit.

Capturing and fighting Luffy was our wish because we couldn't accept Oda to be such a fraud.
It was also his mission to take out the other Vegapunks, and to stop the SHs from escaping. He failed both of those

@MarineHQ Some folks in the fandom still acting like old Garp wouldn't get cooked like a steak against Akainu:suresure:
That's what I'm tired of, Garps AoE attack doesn't even match the height of a tree on the island, and we see a ship in comparison, Galaxy impact wouldn't even break a 1/10th of the ice Aokiji created from the tsunami Whitebeard created. People just ignore all the statements of him being old.

The best argument you can make for him is, unlike Rayleigh who is rusty and retired, Garp has been active all this time, and so he at least would have more stamina to work with, but having top tier/admiral level attacks doesn't mean much when said Admirals can withstand those types of attacks for days, and I doubt anyone is saying Garp can fight Akainu for 10 days straight

They are legit people here that think it would be better if Kizaru would stand up and say
"Luckily I was only using 1 % of my power you see I planned this to get a opportunity to assinate Saturn just according to the keikaku"
*In a special epic double spread Kizaru one shots Saturn before he sees the silhouette of ancient god of Pikama behind him*
It's always the aura merchant character stans too :josad:

Luffy said he will save vegapunk .he did not state which one :)) allso good mentality . Lets have party over 5 vegapunk death :) and still i cannot believe that sanji carried corpse 10 chapter :)) what a stupid writing :)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He should be acting like he was earlier in the arc. Clearly not happy about it, but not letting it affect his performance
Okay so why is it a problem that he cries now? His job has been done for chapters. The straw hats are gone. He almost killed vega numerous times and now he’s having to face the reality of the world.

When would it be appropriate for him to show emotions?

@MarineHQ Some folks in the fandom still acting like old Garp wouldn't get cooked like a steak against Akainu:suresure:
That's what I'm tired of, Garps AoE attack doesn't even match the height of a tree on the island, and we see a ship in comparison, Galaxy impact wouldn't even break a 1/10th of the ice Aokiji created from the tsunami Whitebeard created. People just ignore all the statements of him being old.

The best argument you can make for him is, unlike Rayleigh who is rusty and retired, Garp has been active all this time, and so he at least would have more stamina to work with, but having top tier/admiral level attacks doesn't mean much when said Admirals can withstand those types of attacks for days, and I doubt anyone is saying Garp can fight Akainu for 10 days straight
I legit believe that after Hachinosu and the inferior combatant (to Akainu) Kuzan brawling equally with Garp that Akainu can potentially beat Old Garp without his fruit. No joke.

Okay so why is it a problem that he cries now? His job has been done for chapters. The straw hats are gone. He almost killed vega numerous times and now he’s having to face the reality of the world.

When would it be appropriate for him to show emotions?
They’re just salty because the only time Kizaru and Luffy actually fought was when Kizaru got the best of him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They are legit people here that think it would be better if Kizaru would stand up and say
"Luckily I was only using 1 % of my power you see I planned this to get a opportunity to assinate Saturn just according to the keikaku"
*In a special epic double spread Kizaru one shots Saturn before he sees the silhouette of ancient god of Pikama behind him*
It's always the aura merchant character stans too :josad:
They can’t seem to grasp that Kizaru is a cog in the machine who is doing as he’s ordered but he’s clearly affected by it. Which is the most interesting way to approach it.

It’s fine to have preferences, clearly some would rather have him act like Kuzan did against Garp with far less hesitation. But there’s less going on in that path

Status
Not open for further replies.