Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case why ask me to commute you away from town so you can't do your wincon and help town win?
I already said it was to test you. You pushed me, so if commutes show alignment you should have no issues clearing your main suspect this way if you‘re Town and end the Flower push once and for all.

I also had no reason to claim Indie like this and when I claim Indie I‘m never hostile in the first place. So you actually gonna drop this shit now and do smth productive or do you want to continue derailing the thread?

Have to help Town win the game. Count towards Town parity and can’t get converted. I have a Devil mode which is locked and gives a buff to my role, no idea how to unlock it though. Would be cool to have any Madoka lore experts (I hope it gives me a kill shot or revive).
Here, nothing in her original post says she needs to be alive to win too.

I already said it was to test you. You pushed me, so if commutes show alignment you should have no issues clearing your main suspect this way if you‘re Town and end the Flower push once and for all.
That makes no sense, You could have asked me to commute Indigo or Naomi, people you put in your core town and are buddies with entire game.

Instead you put yourself before them, townies you need to win lol

I also had no reason to claim Indie like this and when I claim Indie I‘m never hostile in the first place. So you actually gonna drop this shit now and do smth productive or do you want to continue derailing the thread?
You two launch a killshot at each other in precisely 5 minutes from this post

Most roles i've seen of such nature win after death since their wincon is tied to town winning, not them personally.

Also she can't win unless town wins, by nature of her role a townie should be worth more than her
Ngl I'm prolly not gonna be focused on the claimed indie rn since I'd like to see mafia flip

Working on it

Did Flower really claim indy? After trying to say she was confirmed town
Alright let's see what ur cooking haha

And yea she claimed that, pro town

Status
Not open for further replies.