Not open for further replies.
Outside of Ultra...give me Charlie and Flower as scum
Well i can mark one of these off as not being town lmao. Shocker
holy shit this is BIG news!
Hime might be the news reporter
Quote a post on like pg4 I think to be in a night chat
Flower time stopped all actions possibly
Someone earlier poisoned Saber and someone healed him
"Vote Council someone" let's the top 3 vote getters to be a council to protect someone each night
Ultra isn't scum hunting
Flower is a beta this game
Saber, TAC, Muugen winning the council votes
Flower says Indigo can clear her
Xenos can heal bleeds
Flower might be indy for real. Safe lynch though to be sure
he just has to share an ability?
Just a single one yes, was the requirement
alright most likely scum then
probs afraid of his whole role getting copied by the ability or something then

Vote Lynch Soulkiller
It is, does not matter if they copy it or not. You still giving them a free ability.
no, ur choice of wording makes it sound much worse than it actually is
misrepresentation at its finest
These posts from Hime don't feel right @Underworld Broker. I think everyone could figure out what @SoulKiller meant by still giving them a free ability. Feels like playing dumb to have an excuse in voting him

Definitely. Asking for the removal keeps her safe and doesn't help town which she claims needs to win for her to. She constantly lies, so I could see her wincon being anything and skipping a few days helps her get closer
I think that we shouldn't be fully trusting of these commutes, I wouldn't want to jump into a strangers car for my own safety

Okay, I can't believe I am doing this but here goes.

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

Vote Lynch: Flower

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'

I call bullshit on flower claim being a 'Pro town Indie'. Because I am a pro town indie myself, crazy right? But I cannot stand back and watch someone claim my literal own role spilled out to me in PM. It's like playing a vanilla game and I am a doctor and someone else claims doctor. I would be game throwing at this point.

I am Doctor Who

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win and to also we need to eliminate a role called TAC, I believe this ningen whoever has TAC is probably the serial killer or something, but town cannot win if this role exists.

I don't think fuji and prof would include 2 pro townie indie. Flower refusing to claim her wincon is bullshit and if she truly was a pro townie indie she would of outed it from the beginning of the game and not wait until now. I think she saw adam speculating about her being indie and thought she could get away with it.

I personally don't think fuji and prof would include two pro town indies in the game.

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Votes on flower please, I need flower to break it down to me word by word her wincon. Go ahead flower. I highly HIGHLY DOUBT fuji and prof would include two pro town indie, flower is not what she claims to be period.

She can be a neutural indie, a hostile indie, or maybe even fucking scum. But she is def not a 'pro town indie'
ah yes bastard game, with no fake flips.

I am Doctor Who

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

This stuff always coming out during end of days huh

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I am Doctor Who

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

Soul's plays are too gigachad for me, I am compelled by his brilliance

Vote Lynch FLOWAAAAA

I am Doctor Who

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

I am Doctor Who

@Zemmi
@BakiDou
@Adam 🍎
@The Orca
@Underworld Broker
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Ratchet
@Polar Bear

I'll revive her if she truly is protown indie

Vote Lynch Flower @charles14444433

Status
Not open for further replies.